Form filling, yuk

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ducky Posts: 2506
Ok, it's form filling time. Need to do right by HR and maternity benefit etc. What do I need to do? Can those who have already been there and done that fill me in please? Thanks a mill
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi Ducky - for Maternity Benefit, just ring the Dept of Social and Family Affairs at 01 704 300 and ask them to post out the SW11 form for maternity benefit (you may even be able to download it from the website). It's looks v. easy to complete. You have to return it at least 6 weeks before you intend to start maternity leave and I think you have to take at least 2 weeks before the end of the week your baby is due.
Ducky Posts: 2506
:wv Thanks luv, will get onto that straight away
shoegal Posts: 323
I need to fill mine out too. Its doesn't look too bad. Once you fill out your section, then get HR & your Doctor, hopefully that should be it.
bree Posts: 1880
am going to drop mine into the docs office now.. called the mat.dept to ask how much id get & while she couldnt guarntee said id prob get max so delighted as i wasnt even working in 2005 -chuffed!! fingers crossed now!! she was very helpful by the way for others who were thinkin of calling...