Formoline L112

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dymo Posts: 460
Has anyone use this Formoline i have seen it in a lot of chemist in the last few weeks
FutureMrsL Posts: 231
Snap!! just posted this is the main forum. I think I'm gonna give it a go, did a bit of reading and reckon it cant do any harm, and if it works, fab!
I have just strated them on monday so fingers crossed i do not seem to be as hungry so we will have to wait and see.
FutureMrsL Posts: 231
Will be dying to hear how you get on. Weird question I know but how big are they? I have a very small throat and choke on most things. Are they are big as a panadol? Chemist wouldnt open the pack for me to see :o(
I think that they are small i take the 2 together about the same size as a pandoal.
Helenl123 Posts: 1457
I bought these on Wednesday and started them yesterday. They're not big at all, probably the size of a skittle maybe, and they go down easy. I read alot of the internet bout them, and on it and the packet it stated to make sure you only take these with your two main meals.(2 tabs with each meal) for loosing weight, and 1 tab with each meal wen reach target wait and want to maintain. Reason being when you eat your food take them sort of after first few mouthfuls, it holds onto whatever fat is in that food and moves it out of you. Also says drinks lots of water cos of such high fiber contents in your diet can make you constipated. I talked to someone in Raheny pharmacy too and she said its meant to be excellent, with proper clinical trials, plus, it has none of what those other stuff do, caffiene and that stuff, that makes your jittery and light headed. It also does not increase your matabolism at all. So while those other things apparently make you not want to eat, this one says, its fine to eat your normal diet (maybe slightly cut down, but not much) and you should still see the weight drop off. i'm so excited, started them yesterday and absolutely no side affects at all yet.
july7812 Posts: 1787
Dying to know how you's get on with these - keep us posted. Def would be tempted to try them out if they work - 5 weeks after having baby & will have to start to loose the baby weight sometime soon O:| O:|
Well i started them last thursday, so on them 4 days. But i've not been good with my food too much as i'm due "those" so prob not best time to start taking these tablets, one thing i have noticed is, I am more frequent in going to the toilet, and its helped my IBS hugely. As there is alot of fibre in them you will notice that you are going the toilet more, and also the change in this to be noted too. I am on track from today with my food, so i will know more so by end of this week. As i'm due those i'm usually up by 2lbs, so if i can get that down i'd be amazed. I will keep this thread up to date when new things happen. But i can honestly say, so far i'm very happy, after having years of IBS problems and last try i even went to a homeopath about it, and now to having taken this for a few days and its helped me tremendously with this i am very happy. I can deffinitely see why it would help you loose weight, if you go the toilet more often and alot more when you go your deffinitely going to loose lbs and lbs.
july7812 Posts: 1787
Helen - good to hear your doing ok on them so far (you are allowed one or two off days food wise - can't be good all the time). Good to hear they are helping your IBS - I also have this & ended up having to resort to laxatives (not the best idea) to try help me as I could go days without anything happening >:o( O:| ;o( It would be great to keep up to date with how you are doing. Can I just ask how much they are & was it in the chemist in Raheny Shopping Center that you got them. Thanks :thnk :wv July
[quote="july7812":1d3zezb9]Helen - good to hear your doing ok on them so far (you are allowed one or two off days food wise - can't be good all the time). Good to hear they are helping your IBS - I also have this & ended up having to resort to laxatives (not the best idea) to try help me as I could go days without anything happening >:o( O:| ;o( It would be great to keep up to date with how you are doing. Can I just ask how much they are & was it in the chemist in Raheny Shopping Center that you got them. Thanks :thnk :wv July[/quote:1d3zezb9] I got them in McArdles Pharmacy beside Permanent TSB and the Pitstop in Raheny, you know the other side from Supervalue, the side were the pub is. They were €24.99 and to loose weight this only lasts for just over 2 weeks, so they are expensive, but i'll keep you up to date with my progress. You can also get them in Boots I tink and also in The chemist in Clarehall shopping centre, same price in both these places also i tink. I deffo do feel different, 100% and its not in my head, I usually feel very bloated as i may not go the toilet normally for days on end, then i have days i keep going all the time, but this seems to have regulated it to a certain amount and certain times, so that is exactly waht i need. I feel alot lighter over the last few days, so i'm sure its only starting to enter my system properly in the last 2 days.