Fortune tellers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GAA Fan Posts: 629
Was looking for good fortune teller in the Kilkenny/Laois/Carlow area. If anyone has been please let me know.
jen2 Posts: 3106
Sorry dont know of any. je2n
mummy bear Posts: 3824
O mi, i am just back from one this morning in Dundalk sorry hopeful bride i know not the area you are looking for but had to tell yiz... girlies she was so brilliant but scary how she knew so much and also got in touch with the dead........ brilliant! had to share
GAA Fan Posts: 629
Hi double trouble, Can you pm details of fortune teller you went to in Dundalk. I know there was a discussion a couple of months back on site and people mentioned various fourtune tellers. I've had a really really bad month and when you are at rock bottom you will try anything to see if there is going to be some light at the end of the tunnel.
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
gonna pm ya now.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
just pm'd ya hopeful!
Shin Posts: 8515
i would love to find a good fortune teller as to be honest ive yet to come across one. I dont see how anyone can predict the future last time i went to one was in george's arcade...she was a bit scary looking...she said "now i sense that you're boyfriend doesnt get on with your dad but dont worry now, that's going to improve as i see a golf event coming up that's going to make them bond" wtf?? Da?? Boyfriend?? i dont have either!!! couldnt believe i parted with £IR20 for that. a fortune back then >:o(
frogmella Posts: 1264
Shin I went to her aswell while I was in school - she told me I was going to be a nurse (I am afraid of cotton wool!!!) What a load of crap!!
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
[quote:2h0glq4i]wtf?? Da?? Boyfriend?? i dont have either!!! couldnt believe i parted with £IR20 for that. a fortune back then >:o([/quote:2h0glq4i] Your gas shin. :o0 :o0 :o0 I actually know a really good guy and am going to him next week for the 3rd time. I don't know why I keep going back because he tells me the same thing every time but he's brill. He hasn't really said so much about the future but got everything from the past spot on. He also predicted my most recent miscarraige which was a bit freaky. Edited cause i can't spell!! >:o(
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="sheleoin":20dqh962]Shin I went to her aswell while I was in school - she told me I was going to be a nurse ([b:20dqh962]I am afraid of cotton wool!!!) [/b:20dqh962]What a load of crap!![/quote:20dqh962] :o0 :o0 sorry dont mean to laugh, but it's an endearing phobia. yeah that's her. her eyes were moving all over the show like the cookie monster!! i didnt know if she was talking to me or the spirit behind me.