Found the heartbeat , yay ! & doppler for sale!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
:o)ll :o)ll took me 20 mins lying in bed on my own with no distractions and it was WAY lower than I thought but there it was nice and strong. Quite low sound on the angel beats - dunno if that's just the type of doppler it is . ironically though I ordred a babybeats doppler last night !! So i'l be selling the Angel Sounds one - it does work, deffo can hear the placenta and movements strongly and this mornin the baby's heartbeat. I bought it 3 days ago for €150 but will sell it on for €100 as obviously i've used it !
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Congrats Oirish on hearing the babies heart beat.Ive my first scan on wednesday so im all excited. Hopefully all good news. You'll be addicted to that doppler before you know it. :o0 :o0
newyearbabs Posts: 686
congrats orisih its a great feeling isn't it! :o)ll
mrscat Posts: 1082
that's cool :o0 I'm thinking of getting one this week, why did you buy the one from baby beats over the other one? I'm thinking of renting one for the month from them.
oirish Posts: 1541
I bought the first one on the spur of the moment and then the baby beats was recommended over it - so I ordred the baby beats one and then the angel sounds one suddenly picked up the heartbeat (or rather, I was more patient and persevered :o0 :o0