Four Weddings!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kellyk Posts: 634
Did anyone think that Adam guy was one of the most horrible people EVER! Could not stand him...was gutted when he won! O:|
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I thought his bitchy comments were really funny! Although I would have been really annoyed if someone I barely knew behaved at my wedding the way he behaved at Krysia's.
kellyk Posts: 634
Thought he was shocking! That other girl with irish connections was smitten with him............ :-8 Funny programme, bit crap but yet I like it :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Yeah such a guilty pleasure! :-8
mrstee Posts: 927
was hoping he wouldnt win, thought he was so bitchy towards the other weddings. seemed to me that before his wedding he was nice as pie to everyone so they would score him high and afterwards he turned into such a bi[i:2rv4w9i2]t[/i:2rv4w9i2]ch...
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
God what was his problem he marked all the other girls wedding really low and bi&&t about them to the other girls so he would win :eek :eek :eek and what was the story with his food ? Lasgne for main course !!!!! it looked horrible and very cheap Sorry Rant over >:o) >:o) >:o)
kookiegal Posts: 1150
The girl that had the Irish dancing at her wedding..... OMG! How obsessed was she with that nasty man????? I was choking! Can't believe he won, wanted the girl with the long curly dark hair as she found nice things to say about all of them.
merrymumof3 Posts: 562
Ya i agree with mistee, he totally changed his attitude after his own wedding and acted like a spoilt child. His venue was nice but the food looked terrible, olives for starters and lasagne for mains, come on, what did he spend the £33,000 on (it wasn't singing lessons)!!
SuziQ Posts: 428
He was an utter a$$.... My h2b and I were convinced that there was alot more then alcohol consumed at his reception!! Adam and a few of his guests looked out of their faces and not in a drunk way.... His reception was horrendous!! A rave, is he 17 or what?? He was soooo nasty it was sickening to see him win.
Mrs P2be Posts: 453
Oh my God he was horrible and to be honest if i was at his reception as one of the other brides I would have left as soon as it got ravy - i would be so uncomfortable! I felt sorry for the other girl (the irish dancing one) as she was protrayed really badly in it. If i was her H2B watching that Id be wondering why she ended up marrying me. Poor thing. Anywhoo .... really liked the first girl she seemed really genuine would have loved her to win...would actually have loved any of the girls to win, not that twat that won in the end!