Freaked out

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breeze Posts: 1175
im am freaking out BIG TIME at the moment. Im on the pill, microlite, working grand. BUT last week was my fertile week and wednesday of last week was the day i was real fertile got a little frisky with DH and one thing led to another. Woke up thursday took that day pill but realisied that i never took wednesdays one it was still in the packet. Im freaking out big style that come next month we could have a another babs. Dont get me wrong if it happens it happens. I just need someone to tell me to cope on and give myself a good slap. It could be nothing, im right arent i am. Thanks in advance
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
[quote="breeze":3gvozr6t]im am freaking out BIG TIME at the moment. Im on the pill, microlite, working grand. BUT last week was my fertile week and wednesday of last week was the day i was real fertile got a little frisky with DH and one thing led to another. Woke up thursday took that day pill but realisied that i never took wednesdays one it was still in the packet. Im freaking out big style that come next month we could have a another babs. Dont get me wrong if it happens it happens. I just need someone to tell me to cope on and give myself a good slap. It could be nothing, im right arent i am. Thanks in advance[/quote:3gvozr6t] it happened to me once or twice with DH, but I usually went to the GP the next day and got the morning-after-pill, just to be on the save side. Also DH&I usually used a condom additional to the pill - just to be on the save side.. Don't know what to advise you but if you havent taken the morning after pill, I guess you will just have to wait & see... sorry..
Thanks for replying. Just the last few weeks i have been forgetting not on purpose, DS2 will be 1 on xmas eve and he is STILL NOT SLEEPING THE NIGHT >:o( >:o( >:o( . never has and im going around like a zombie. As you said ill have to wait and see. It might be something of nothing. Thanks :wv
nea dude Posts: 749
I used to put a reminder on my mobile to go off at the same time every day that way I wouldn't forget to take it. Do you think this would help you?
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
I would say it is very unlikely that you are pregnant after missing just one pill, but, I know you will probably stress for the rest of the month anyway. I did not think you still had a "fertile time" while on the pill, or are you on the mini pill or something? FP
your all right justed freaked out big time. im grand now thanks for the replies