Freaky - could this be a sign of a BFP?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mumof2 Posts: 3864
Have to share this - it totally freaked me out yesterday. Ages ago - I mean ages!! like over a year ago when we were only engaged I registered with Pampers online as I did with many sites back then. (Loads of free time in work) When I did I won a competition and got 2 purple baby booties in the post. We all had a great laugh at the time about it as we weren't trying till after wedding and I must have thrown them in a back cupboard. Thinking back I thought I put them in a corner kitchen unit that we never use. Anyway, fast forward to yesterday. Hubby downstairs watching the match and I cleaned the whole upstairs top to bottom. Stripped bedsheets and replaced and bedroom was spotless. Then went to the bathroom, came out and on the pillow of the bed was one of these purple shoes. Got a fright first and then called hubby who didn't have a clue how it got there, except maybe the dog had somehow come across it. Searched the house for the 2nd shoe but no sign. Not due AF till 20th but it has me feeling that this could be a sign. Dying to know what ye think - or even if any of you have had weird things like this happen
Ducky Posts: 2506
Mad! I do remember an old thread about people finding baby socks in the wash...try searching for that maybe?
Thanks Ducky I will If I do get a BFP this month - I will forever believe that there is a greater force out there
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I'm thinking maybe the dog put it there. BUT also - maybe the dog is picking up on something??? Don't they say animals and esp dogs are very sensitive to hormonal and other physical changes in humans? OOH I hope so!
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:1tibsjso]I do remember an old thread about people finding baby socks in the wash...try searching for that maybe?[/quote:1tibsjso] That was me!!! And Im still baffled as to who owns them!! But I did get my BFP a week or so later.....fingers, toes, legs crossed for you SP!!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
:babydust: :babydust:
Here's the link to the old post....
Oh Boobies just reading through the thread now - how did I miss that one!! God I was so sure last month that I would get a BFP and when I didn't I said I would never make myself believe that I was PG until I saw that blue line - and now here I am totally freaked out with 2 weeks still to wait!! Boobies that is a fantastic story with a fantastic ending - hope mine ends the same way. The explanation of the dog putting in there could be right - but how did the dog come across something was no where around? Loads of babydust needed this month girls
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: x100,000,000,000,000,000!!!! :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
oh I love this kind of stuff! best of luck :o)ll