free clinique mascara in debenhams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NewWifee Posts: 127
hi all, clinique are doing a swap ur old mascara for a free sample of clinique...no purchase necessary! Any size or brand and u get a voucher to get ur makeup done!
Tigra Posts: 184
So your saying I can just walk in and hand them in my old Rimmel mascara and they'll give me a free sample?
NewWifee Posts: 127
yep, i did it today and two young girls were ahead of me and hnded in mascara that really had been throught the wars..the lady just looked at it and handed over a generous sized sample, you do have ro give ur name and email addr.
Tigra Posts: 184
Thanks NewWifee, Going to go in and get mine tomorrow. :o)ll
teapotty Posts: 2085
Deadly, Clinique mascara is great- I was just recently pining that mine hit something like it's 7 month birthday and really needs the bin. I'm def bringing it into Debenhams tomorrow!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
How long are they doing this for? it's a brilliant way to promote their own product. Might pop in with some old mascara tubes over the weekend so!!!!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="NewWifee":2jz3igzo]hi all, clinique are doing a swap ur old mascara for a free sample of clinique...no purchase necessary! Any size or brand and u get a voucher to get ur makeup done![/quote:2jz3igzo] Grrrrrrrrr nowhere near a Debenhams O:|