Free!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happygolucky Posts: 200
Hi, I picked up a nice freebie recently from a fellow bride to be and it gave me an idea....... We all have probably have bits and bobs picked up that probably won't get used so why not pass them on to others who will get use out of them? Every little thing counts in these hard times. (And hey, it's nice to be nice O:o) ) I have a bottle of DKNY "To go" perfume, still in the box, one spray gone from it. It's not for me so if there is anyone who'd like it, first one to pm me will get it. (I'll pm you back to get your address and I'll pop it in the post today) :wv
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Just pm'd you...what a good idea
happygolucky Posts: 200
Sending it on to Trixy3........ :wv
TanyaBarry Posts: 331
This is a great idea :o)ll
monkeybear Posts: 1926
great idea im sure ive loads of things, ill have a proper think over the weekend
Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
That is a really nice idea happygolucky :o)ll I will have a sit down and see what I don't need.
kila2008 Posts: 678
hey...if you're interested in this concept then you will love - I got a big box of cardmaking/scrapbooking/craft supplies off there for free thanks to a really generous lady in Galway. It has some great "green" tips as well.
cax Posts: 258
Great idea Happygolucky! :o)ll Will have a think about it too and get back to this thread... Im sure i have lots i dont need :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
Great idea, I got a really generous freebie from a WOl recently so should be paying it forward. Will have a think what I have!
goin-to-the-chapel Posts: 329
when I got engaged I had an ides for name card holders was small pegs and butterflys stuck to the peg u wud then peg the name to their wine glass I hve now gone for a different idea but also the butterflys are total different colour to my theme colour now so they are free let me no if you want a pic or interested there is about 200 pegs and butterflies and are pale pink and white