Free ticket to Wedding Journal show at Citywest

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Evening Wollies, I bought the Irish Wedding Journal magazine there the other day and there's a free ticket for the wedding fair at Citywest in it. I think the fair is next weekend, the 15/16th of January. Does anyone want the ticket? Admission is €12 as far as I remember so it'd save you a few bob? We have all our big stuff booked and aren't going to the fair so it'll just go into my recycle bin if no-one wants it. It only admits one so if your groom or bridesmaid is going with you they'll have to pay, but at least you'll get in free! There's a bit of a rigmarole attached, you've to go on to the Wedding Journal website and register there and they email you an 'activation code' which you then write onto the actual ticket - but it's still free! I'll include the couple of pages from the magazine that explains what you've to do. Going once to one lucky Wollie! :o0 It's only the price of a stamp so I'm happy to send it on. First person to ask for it gets it, leave your names under this and I'll PM the 'winner' then to get her address. We went to this fair last year and found it really good, particularly if you're a Dublin/Kildare Wollie as a lot of the suppliers are local. It's smaller than the RDS fair but the room is less cramped and much easier to look around. The fashion show was good and there were decent discounts. Word of advice, there was no ATM in the fair itself and the one in Citywest Hotel was out of order. So bring cash!
tnydancer Posts: 100
I'd LOVE this as im going there. we are newly engaged!! Please pick me!!! :wv :wv
It's yours NYE2012! You were quickest off the mark! Congratulations woooooo! PM me your postal address and I'll pop it in the post to you. Will be going to the post office on Thursday afternoon so you should have it by Friday or Monday at the latest and the fair is the following weekend. Do remember to register on the Wedding Journal website though for the activation code. All the details will be on the page of the magazine I'll post to you sure. Hope you enjoy it! I'd recommend the car company we booked In Style Wedding Cars from Naas and also our jeweller Martin Gear Jewellers from Dublin who are exhibiting again this year I think. Both great companies, particularly Martin Gear. We got our wedding rings from him and they're gorgeous, he's a real pro.
tnydancer Posts: 100
Ah thanks a million! Me and ny h2b are going and any saving will do. I knew being online 24/7 would come in handy one day! I'll PM you my address thanks again your a star. :thnk
Pricetag Posts: 1306
:o( Raging I missed this!!! Congrats NYE2012! Fair play to you SmileyKaz!
Sorry Lovinit! If it's any consolation Irish Wedding Journal is €6 so you could buy it and get the free ticket? It'd kinda be half price then? Plus you'd get the magazine and could drool over all the dresses?
[quote="Smileykaz":3if2kc6f]Sorry Lovinit! If it's any consolation Irish Wedding Journal is €6 so you could buy it and get the free ticket? It'd kinda be half price then? Plus you'd get the magazine and could drool over all the dresses?[/quote:3if2kc6f] Haha I think that may be dangerous I've already ordered my dress!!! Thanks though, might still buy it haven't bought a wedding mag since we got engaged in 09 :eek :o0
No way! You haven't bought a wedding mag in that long?! How have you survived!? :o0 :o0 I think I'm addicted to the bloody things. I've bought my dress as well, but I just...can't...seem...to...stop..buying...magazines! The wedding journal magazine is pretty thick actually so it's not toooo expensive like. You get a good deal for your money. Some of the other magazines are €6 as well, but there's barely 40 pages in them.
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="Smileykaz":7m8f6zub]No way! You haven't bought a wedding mag in that long?! How have you survived!? :o0 :o0 I think I'm addicted to the bloody things. I've bought my dress as well, but I just...can't...seem...to...stop..buying...magazines! The wedding journal magazine is pretty thick actually so it's not toooo expensive like. You get a good deal for your money. Some of the other magazines are €6 as well, but there's barely 40 pages in them.[/quote:7m8f6zub] Im still buying magazines and we've had this wedding pretty much all planned for aaaaggggesss - cant help myself!!
[quote="Smileykaz":6ih1ikf3]No way! You haven't bought a wedding mag in that long?! How have you survived!? :o0 :o0 I think I'm addicted to the bloody things. I've bought my dress as well, but I just...can't...seem...to...stop..buying...magazines! The wedding journal magazine is pretty thick actually so it's not toooo expensive like. You get a good deal for your money. Some of the other magazines are [b:6ih1ikf3][u:6ih1ikf3]€6 as well, but there's barely 40 pages in them[/u:6ih1ikf3][/b:6ih1ikf3].[/quote:6ih1ikf3] That's the reason why!! Plus my aunt works in a bridal shop and gave me about 14 mags last year!!!!