Freebies??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybonkers Posts: 438
Got my voucher for the Eumom pack but haven't picked it up yet. Did anyone else pick theirs up recently and what's in it? I love freebies! Any idea what other websites we could join to get some freebies/vouchers etc?
Salander Posts: 1639
Hi Babybonkers when i got mine - a few months ago i got from what i remember, small nappy, ickle tiny hat, baby oil, some floradix supplement, tiniest sudocreme ever and loads of leaflets - think there were some other tiny things in there - someone else on here got hers more recently and there was a soother in it as well i think and a few other bits i didnt get! :o( i love little tiny freebies - not sure where else you can get any. let me know what you get in yours!
babybonkers Posts: 438
Thanks nyota, I'll let you know what I get in mine! My cousin heard that pampers use to send out coupons or samples but I've checked their site and I don't think they do anymore. Anyone else any ideas? I'd love some more samples/freebies? :o)ll
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
What's EUmom? I want freebies! :o0
Salander Posts: 1639
its a website - you can sign up and I think they send you a list of pharmacies where you can get your freebie pack! I got a voucher for it when I had my 1st antenatel appointment. and i just checked my pack and I also got a sample of pregnacare vitamins, €2 off voucher for pampers which has expired and some hemaroid (sp!) wipes :-8
mrsodo Posts: 1292
Hi Tinyfeet, on my first clinic visit at Holles St I got a pack which included a voucher from EUMom, which entitles you pick up a little box of samples and freebies at certain chemists. Its includes a little hat for a new born and some creams etc. Not sure where else these vouchers are given out from..
I just registered! I clicked on the link for the free pack & it said that they would send me a voucher or a code or something as soon as possible. I suppose then I just bring that to the nearest participating pharmacy?
mrsodo Posts: 1292
I think so, I have to do it myself as well. Enjoy!!
Thanks girls! :o)ll
lindy Posts: 1135
Ok girlies i love baby freebies i just reg my details now so is that all i do they said they will send on some info. Do you get them in the door or have to collect these anymore site you know about. *)