Friday 13th - Just copped it.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

* brangelina Posts: 134
Just realised its Friday the 13th.. Oooh don't like it one bit.. Would have stayed in bed had I realised.
McDanny Posts: 1435
Well so far today the exhaust is gone on my car and I was supposed to get paid and didn't! :o( That scuppers any plans I had for the weekend..
See.. it's not just superstition.. plus this manky horrible sh**ty morning we are having.. poor you mcdanny,that pretty crap. I reckon you should just go for it & get a breakfast roll to console yourself.
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Its only a date.... its only a date.... positive thoughts.........
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="McDanny":17ordux8][b:17ordux8]Well so far today the exhaust is gone on my car [/b:17ordux8]and I was supposed to get paid and didn't! :o( That scuppers any plans I had for the weekend..[/quote:17ordux8] ah balls im having car issues myself what a pisser
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
not really scared but id salute magpies and stuff its h2b bday today :o)ll
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Clucky":15ln31wm][quote="McDanny":15ln31wm][b:15ln31wm]Well so far today the exhaust is gone on my car [/b:15ln31wm]and I was supposed to get paid and didn't! :o( That scuppers any plans I had for the weekend..[/quote:15ln31wm] ah balls im having car issues myself what a pisser[/quote:15ln31wm] just been out to the garage beside work, 185 euro for new parts and they can't do the work until Monday which means I'm going to be driving around with a big red face all weekend, cause I sound like a boy racer!
birdie Posts: 954
[quote="strawberry shortcake":2maccood]not really scared but id salute magpies and stuff its h2b bday today :o)ll[/quote:2maccood] It's my brother's birthday today too! I have no fears about Friday the 13th, 13's a lucky number for me, I was born on the 13th as was my brother (obviously if it's his b'day today like! :-8 ) and I have lived in house number 13 for 28 years so I'm expecting great things to happen today! We're definitely doing the lotto like and we are SO going to win! :o0
Mine is going downhill. Started on a breakfast roll & now am on a choc muffin... a big one....