Friday 13th tomorrow....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
Anyone superstitious about the date?? >:o)
molly moo Posts: 363
Not at all... >:o)
Swisschick Posts: 220
Nope! I've a three hour Easyjet flight to Turkey tomorrow morning, so I wouldn't want to be superstitious!! :ooh
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Not at all :o0
tlove Posts: 572
I didnt know it was till I saw your post but got freaked when I did. I had a dream last night about something bad that happened a few years ago and the dream was that the anniversary was friday the 13th. But its something that happened during the summer. My heart skipped a beat when I read it was the 13th tomorrow.
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
Its a bit freaky the date but i dont think id sit in the house all day so nothing can happen :o0 I think i heard once that Friday 13th was the safest day on the roads casue everyone is so cautious haha. I know someone who got married on Friday the 13th- i dont think i could do that!!! :-8 P.s sorry tlove :-8
tlove Posts: 572
Its just weird that I dreamt that... I for one wont be sitting in the house wrapped in bubble wrap! :o0
sonopotere Posts: 1124
Well im just hoping its not bad luck, have my exam results tomorrow! O:|
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I dont mind that day at all. Oh best of luck with ur results!!!!! O:o)
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Not at all, tomorrow will be a good day for me actually as I'm flying home from Budapest after a work event and get to see my darling husband. I miss him so much!