friday feeling...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:o)ll :o)ll Thank god its friday ladies, what are u all up to the weekend? Im working overtime today so staying back after my shift, then collecting DD and getting a nice chinese with my DH, coming into work tomorrow aswell for a few hours, then head home and go to an open day in the local park for the local gaa club, our friends might come up for a bottle of wine then sat night, sunday, have to scrub scrub scrub the house as DD's 1st birthday is next week :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
[quote="mrsmccarthyjuly2011":2wbcgyii]doing nothing and cant wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2wbcgyii] Same here, roll on the weekend :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Going to Sligo tonight! My friend is just back from Honeymoon on Tuesday, and was up at her house last night helping her order thank you cards. She was looking to head away somewhere this weekend as her and her OH are off until Thursday, so we were googling Paris etc for her then she just said eff it, lets drive some where so her & her OH are collecting me and my OH after work and driving down! Totally last minute, badly needed and my bank balance will probably CRY :o0 :o0 But so excited!! In other news I fell this morning and hurt my foot, knees and boobs. Yep sore boobs for Sligo - no >:o) for OH :o0 :o0
OH AD you poor pet. at least ull get waited on hand and foot for the weekend get ur DH to rub you >:o) >:o) love plans like that tho, just take off :hyper: :hyper:
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I don't have the Friday feeling for some reason today! >:o( But anyway, tonight I'm having burritos and wine with one of the girls....just a catch up night. Then tomorrow going to Taste of Dublin in the Iveagh Gardens and then out for drinks after. I just hope these crazy rain / hail showers hold off for a few hours at least! There's a big group of us going so hopefully it'll be a fun day :compress Sunday... the usual - lay on the sofa all day long recovering and watching rubbish tv! Angel Doodle....hope your boobs are ok! :o0 :o0
[quote="mammymcphee":1bancdqt]OH AD you poor pet. at least ull get waited on hand and foot for the weekend get ur DH to rub you >:o) >:o) love plans like that tho, just take off :hyper: :hyper:[/quote:1bancdqt] Me too! It was one of those annoying falls where I was falling for ages - nearly split my head open, only I put my arm out and got hurt under my arm and along my boob. Better than a split head anyway :o0 And only 3 mins away from my house too. Slept in from packing last night (this was all organised at 10 last night!) so was rushing. Will have to get some massage oil ;o)
[quote="SunnyK":2w0kp5kx]Angel Doodle....hope your boobs are ok! :o0 :o0[/quote:2w0kp5kx] I hope so too - they're that big already I hope they don't swell :eek A big black and blue boob, I'll be laughed outta Sligo I tell you!
Sprocket Posts: 1671
Sore boobs - poor you Angel Doodle. Hope you feel better soon. I'm going to take it easy tonight with my poor hubby who had been sick for nearly a month now :o( And on Saturday night, we're going to the theatre to see the last night of Flare Path with Sheridan Smith and Sienna Miller. I can't wait :o)ll
[quote="The new Mrs P":30xgosjt]Sore boobs - poor you Angel Doodle. Hope you feel better soon. I'm going to take it easy tonight with my poor hubby who had been sick for nearly a month now :o( And on Saturday night, we're going to the theatre to see the last night of Flare Path with Sheridan Smith and Sienna Miller. I can't wait :o)ll[/quote:30xgosjt] God ur poor DH . hope hes ok :action31 oh i love sheridan smith, enjoy that :o)ll
Jawl Posts: 8881
Happy Friday Mammymcphee! I'm working til 5pm, going home for a yummy yum yum dinner with Mr. Jawl, then taking my nephews shopping for the littlest ones birthday present and taking them to McDonalds. Hence me going home for my yummy dinner, as I don't want to be eating McDonalds! :o0 Got little ones birthday party tomorrow. No birthday cake for me either :weep And will probably go for one or two with Mr. Jawl tomorrow night. Sunday we are going out for the day. Not sure where yet.