Friday Friday...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
How is everyone this morning? I'm so glad that Friday is here, even though I don't have much on for the weekend. A sleep in is on the cards for tomorrow morning, and that's about it. Anyone else have more exciting plans?
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Happy friday! Its hubbys 30th today, so out for dinner with the inlaws tonight, then heading to limrick tomorrow for two nights! and the best news is, im off all next week :o)ll :o)ll super Happy Friday :o)ll
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Oooh enjoy Limerick wannabfp... It's a great city, if I do say so myself. Not up to much this weekend. All I want is to go home and throw myself on the couch and recover from this hangover. Then I have my nephews 3rd birthday tomorrow... No other plans though and will be taking it very easy.
happy birthday mr wannabfp, hope you have a great weekend celebrating, and limerick is great. Mrs Dodders, good thing the birthday party isn't today with your hangover :hic
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Thank god it's Friday, this is my first week back after wedding and honeymoon so it's felt soooooo long! going to a friend's 30th on Saturday and then from Sunday we're officially baby making!!! :stork: apart from that i'm gonna sleep my head off :zzzz: :zzzz:
EireScot Posts: 100
best of luck Ciaraella! Im on half day today, we're moving house so lots to do today and tomorrow. Have group of girls coming to tomorrow night drinks in new house, yummy dinner out and drinks again! then sleep alot on Sunday!
Jawl Posts: 8881
This week has positively flown by! Can't believe it! Tonite, it's home to chill for a while with h2b. He's going out tonite, so I'm going round to my mams for a glass of vino and will spend the night there. Tomorrow, I'm doing a good deed for SIL and taking the kids to a few of their Saturday activities. Then to their great excitement, they are coming into stay with me and h2b tomorrow night. I can't wait. X - Factor, sweets, and little boy cuddles :lvs Sunday hopefully the best of a lie in as h2b will get up with them. Then we're going to take them out for lunch and to a soft play. And after that I'll be dying for a drink, so we're meeting some friends for a birthday drink in the evening.
oh Jawl, a busy weekend ahead. Don't know how you always do your Sunday sessions though, couldn't imagine waking up on a Monday morning sick. I used to be able to do it - but not any more
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
In two minds about tonight - could go out with H2B and his friends or stay in and watch Strictly (leaning towards Strictly!), then meeting up with friends for drinks and wedding chat tomorrow night!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Flanders, on a Friday night, staying in always appeals to me! I hate the thoughts of going home and getting ready to go out! :wv Enjoy whatever you do.