Friday Fun but Help needed on it!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wishful bride Posts: 67
Hi Guys n gals, Going to a 30th party tomorrow night and would love to put together a little box of memorablia (spelling aah!) of sweets and bars hte person would have ate in the 70's. Any ideas? what were the sweets etc you loved to eat in the 70's. so far i have: frosties, whoopas (but dont think i can get these anymore), dib dabs, wham bars, flying saucers things
Fio Posts: 812
Macaroon, kalipso (sp), mint crisp?
Fio Posts: 812
You got me thinking, so i did a quick search - check this out http://www.britishcandy.com/nostalgic_s ... dy1990.htm
thanks girls! thats great,
Soho Posts: 182
Big Time Bars, Chocolate Mice, 3p Refreshers, also getting a faint recollection of some about lucky number 7 lollipop??????
no 7 lollies were the cola ones and if you got 7 in it, you get a free one! id love one now!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh yea i remember the No 7 lollies,remember the big Mr.Freeze cool pops yum the red ones for 20p!!!! Tango mint or Lemon & lime bars for 5p and the 5p little bag of crisps. God I would munch my way through all of them right now :lol:
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh yea i remember the No 7 lollies,remember the big Mr.Freeze cool pops yum the red ones for 20p!!!! Tango mint or Lemon & lime bars for 5p and the 5p little bag of crisps. God I would munch my way through all of them right now :lol:
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Alphabet sweets Sam Spudz crisps Candy Cigarettes Candy Popcorn Space dust Golly bars JR Icepops Black jacks Fruit Salads Chocolate Satins Arrow chewing gum (I think that's what it was. There were 5 pieces in a pack) Swizzle sticks Peg's Leg Toffo Caramac bars