Friends

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shrub Posts: 956
Why is it when a friend is in bother or going through a rough patch she is constantly phoning, visiting but when all is resolved and rosy in the garden you are lucky to get a txt from her once a week O:| O:| O:| Sometimes feel that im only needed when theres something up. Know what i mean? :thnk
clucky Posts: 26471
yep know exactly what you mean its so draining
Shrub Posts: 956
It sure is Lucky!, im lucky if she even answers my txts now, im glad all is ok with her now but hello im still here aagghhh
Playful Posts: 638
[quote="Shrub":36v3jr5c]It sure is Lucky!, im lucky if she even answers my txts now, im glad all is ok with her now but hello im still here aagghhh[/quote:36v3jr5c] Don't worry were always here to talk to you ( BILLY NO MATES) :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
my ex-best mate used to text me all the time then she broke up with her fella also one of my good mates and started going out with this new guy, totally ignored everyone, she goes on like all rosey in the garden and even if they had world war 3 she would still say the same, i contacted her after ages and started talking to her again but i always seemed to be the one e-mailing her so i backed off havent heard from her in 2 months, couldnt care less now im not running after her
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
I know exactly what you mean. I think everyone probably's felt that way at some point with friends.
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Shrub":2unsco84]Why is it when a friend is in bother or going through a rough patch she is constantly phoning, visiting but when all is resolved and rosy in the garden you are lucky to get a txt from her once a week O:| O:| O:| Sometimes feel that im only needed when theres something up. Know what i mean? :thnk[/quote:2unsco84] That is not a friend.
karen*omg Posts: 360
I know exactly what you mean but as McDanny says - they aren't real friends - they just suck the life out of you and drop you when they're done
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="karengpve":qlq5yu8i]I know exactly what you mean but as McDanny says - they aren't real friends - they just suck the life out of you and drop you when they're done[/quote:qlq5yu8i] Think most people have had friends like that, with me I think some of my friends expect me to do all the communicating etc cause I am single and they are married with kids, I know they have other more important priorities but friendship is a two way thing
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Princess Cinders":2fh1rvs3][quote="karengpve":2fh1rvs3]I know exactly what you mean but as McDanny says - they aren't real friends - they just suck the life out of you and drop you when they're done[/quote:2fh1rvs3] Think most people have had friends like that, with me I think some of my [b:2fh1rvs3]friends expect me [/b:2fh1rvs3]to do all the communicating etc cause I am single [b:2fh1rvs3]and they are married with kids,[/b:2fh1rvs3] I know they have other more important priorities but friendship is a two way thing[/quote:2fh1rvs3] I don't believe in that at all Cinders I hate hearing-Gosh I never get a minute...blah blah it takes 2 seconds to send a text message not 4 days to reply to one,that really drives me insane. People are so self-absorbed these days and wrapped up in their own lives that they can't send a "Hiya hows things" message..?absolute Horse manure that was it is....god that was a bit of a rant sorry :-8 :-8