Fright of my life

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Excitedwife Posts: 1186
Was just out driving and as I came down quite a narrow, fairly main road about 4/5 guys were staggering all over the road with bottles in their hands and one walked up to my car and blocked my way! O:| O:| I was terrified.....he staggered a bit so I got the opportunity and went around him...it was on a bend though and could have easily resulted in a head on collision if there had been on oncoming car! My legs were literally like jelly. I rang the police and they said they would send a car..I hope they did, I did not expect to be scared driving at 9pm! Still a bit shaken. :o(
GalBride Posts: 444
Jeez, that's terrible! :eek Maybe get a drink for yourself to settle ya and in the meantime have some of this :action32 :action32 Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks Fairy...flippin eejits! Having tea here does that count? :o0
Poshtotty Posts: 241
God love you, that's very frightening. Have a stiff drink like the other poster suggested!
aston Posts: 4100
Oh my god I would be scared, so scared if that happened at that time of night if I was driving on my own. Did you recognise any of the guys? Good on you for ringing the guards. SO not on! You poor thing! Hope you ok :action32
Didn't know them and they actually looked normal enough but they were off their heads..perhaps on something more than drink. I was full sure that plonker was going to lie on my bonnet..what would I have done then?!!?? :ooh His friends were all laughing with the bottles in their hands.
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
Holy crap you poor thing I'd be terrified you've visions of them putting one of your windows in!! They think it's so funny when in reality you're scared out of your wits. Stupid boys
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
God Almighty, thats scary!!You alright today, Excitedwife?
I'm good....I nearly cried when I got home. Silly now I know but I can't believe people get so pi%%ed on a Sunday afternoon, they were worse than you would see at 4am on a Saturday! I'm becoming a granny :o0
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
No you're not,your poor thing!! You were dead right to ring the guards too, what they were doing is soooo dangerous