Menu

Frilly pants for under toddler's dress/skirt? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
[quote="punkybrewster":2o7dj9ky][quote="PaniniRoses":2o7dj9ky]I'm open to correction on this, but since children's clothes have a zero VAT rating, I think they are exempt from customs/duty. The Gap has an EU website, so it's not an issue there. I love Carter stuff too, sent DH there to stock up on their front opening vests while he was in Chicago![/quote:2o7dj9ky] Oh my God so excited right now! Better get DH to hide my credit card![/quote:2o7dj9ky] Full disclaimer...I will not be held liable for paying your credit card bill or customs duties...or the divorce when your DH sees the credit card bill! :o0 :o0 :o0
punkybrewster Posts: 290
[quote="PaniniRoses":qju64kcj] Full disclaimer...I will not be held liable for paying your credit card bill or customs duties...or the divorce when your DH sees the credit card bill! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:qju64kcj] Gas!!!
Silini2 Posts: 3834
I was also looking for these, its impossible to get them. Found some on ebay though, seem much cheaper: http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Baby-Girls-Lovel ... 84bb38e247
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
Thanks Silini, they're a great price. I can't justify spending a fortune on some just for the few days of sunshine we'll get for the rest of the year...
cactusflower Posts: 46
I saw some in M&S the other day, think they were in packs - pink pair and white pair
mamime Posts: 791
i got some frilly pants, 2pair pack, in zara kids last summer.. don't know whats there this year though, but just thought i'd mention the shop! edit: yip here we go! :) http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... /Underwear
Service Finder
wombats Posts: 665
Loads of these in penneys yesterday, in white and pink!
rose1234 Posts: 1
Hi guys, I am new to the forum, one of my friends suggest me to join this forum. I am looking for adorable Disney flower girl dresses for my niece, but I didn't find it in low budget. So will you please suggest me any online shop or local shop in Sydney, Australia from where I can purchase it in low budget?