Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight - fab product!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Ladies, posted about this yesterday, bought it at the weekend. I have curly wurly hair. Big time curls. Even if I attempt to blow dry my hair straight it still ends up a big mass of fuzz wuzz, and nowhere near straight til I get the GHD's on it. Last nite sprayed it in my hair, then spent 5 mins with hairdryer and brush blasting and brushing. OMG, it straightened!! In fact I could have tied my hair back and went to work with it, it was that straight. But I ran the GHD through it for a sleeker effect. Woke this morning and it was still straight. I'm going swimming later so doubt I'll get to test the 3 day effect unless a miracle happens But girls, the speed at which my hair took to blow dry/ghd was 10 mins, that's a pure miracle for my hair! Worth buying for all you fuzzheads like me :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I was thinking about the product last night as I was drying my hair and said to myself " I must ask Jawl about that tomorrow"... and I was just about to post when I seen this post! So it was good yeah?? Where'd ya get it and how much was it??
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Delighted to hear this review! I have thick curly (afro) hair and its a nightmare to straighten. Takes over 90 mins from first starting to dry to finally finished. Then i would always have to run the ghds over it the next morning. Must give this stuff a try
[quote="LastRolo":1od1v5z1]I was thinking about the product last night as I was drying my hair and said to myself " I must ask Jawl about that tomorrow"... and I was just about to post when I seen this post! So it was good yeah?? Where'd ya get it and how much was it??[/quote:1od1v5z1] Hey Last Rolo, funny enough I was thinking of you as my hair stood the way it was meant to! :o0 I bought it in Liverpool in Superdrug, I know they are sometimes cheaper than Boots etc. I paid £3.50 for it, but I'd honestly pay a tenner for it here if it was that much, because I started drying my hair at 11.45, and it was poker straight after the GHD's and all by midnight!
[quote="me2you":1vba992y]Delighted to hear this review! I have thick curly (afro) hair and its a nightmare to straighten. Takes over 90 mins from first starting to dry to finally finished. Then i would always have to run the ghds over it the next morning. Must give this stuff a try[/quote:1vba992y] me2you, i'd be same, if I was going anywhere and wanted it properly straightened, between drier and ghd, we're talking 60-90 mins. 15 max last night when all was said and done. I was coming to work this morning though so tied it up, but I'll test drive it at the weekend!
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Hey Jawl... two questions 1) did you use anything else with it, like serum? 2) did you spray it on soaking wet hair? Thanks
[quote="Rocksie80":n5pshly3]Hey Jawl... two questions 1) did you use anything else with it, like serum? 2) did you spray it on soaking wet hair? Thanks[/quote:n5pshly3] My hair is quite thick and holds a lot of water. So I washed it at 9.45, and put moroccan oil in, then put it up in a towel. 2 hours later I spritzed in the 3 Day Straight and went from there. So wasn't soaking wet.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="Jawl":vx8prwl9][quote="LastRolo":vx8prwl9]I was thinking about the product last night as I was drying my hair and said to myself " I must ask Jawl about that tomorrow"... and I was just about to post when I seen this post! So it was good yeah?? Where'd ya get it and how much was it??[/quote:vx8prwl9] Hey Last Rolo, funny enough I was thinking of you as my hair stood the way it was meant to! :o0 I bought it in Liverpool in Superdrug, I know they are sometimes cheaper than Boots etc. I paid £3.50 for it, but I'd honestly pay a tenner for it here if it was that much, because I started drying my hair at 11.45, and it was poker straight after the GHD's and all by midnight![/quote:vx8prwl9] Ah shucks :-8 :-8 :-8 I wonder is it easily available here, I must have a nosey tomorrow...
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
[quote="Jawl":2pfrn5vp][quote="Rocksie80":2pfrn5vp]Hey Jawl... two questions 1) did you use anything else with it, like serum? 2) did you spray it on soaking wet hair? Thanks[/quote:2pfrn5vp] My hair is quite thick and holds a lot of water. So I washed it at 9.45, and put moroccan oil in, then put it up in a towel. 2 hours later I spritzed in the 3 Day Straight and went from there. So wasn't soaking wet.[/quote:2pfrn5vp] Thanks Guru Jawl.... *trundles off to Boots to harass staff members*
Oh it's easily available here alrite, try Boots!!