FSIL IS BITCH FROM HELL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluse Posts: 980
Im sorry girl's but i need to get this off my chest i love my brother but it feel's like were falling apart because of his W2B :o( we never get to see him as his W2B always comes up with an excuse to get him not to visit. she went ahead and booked 30th party for him and told him about it knowing full well we had planned to book it as a surprise party, but she went ahead and booked it with out telling anyone,i found out from my mother that she booked it and when i texted her to ask how much we owed as we wanted to help pay for it, her reply was nothing i have it sorted all you have to do is show up, she also told me a while back she didn't want to be my bridesmaid,after telling me she would,now i've to find a replacement. when i do finally get to see my brother by going over to him she makes me feel so unwelcome as if i shouldn't be there,it hurt's me i love my brother and we use to have a great relationship, i had a big arguement with my FSIL and he said don't make me choose because i'll choose her, she told me i couldn't be bridesmaid at her wedding, im my brother's only sister and it's going to hurt so much not being apart of his day, she got some girl from work to take my place. i hate her so much :o( :o( :o( sorry for the long rant.
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
awww you ypoor thing. she must be a total bitch and as for your brother he obivously dont care about his family if she has that much influnence on him.
[quote="sonjawalsh":2nyylls1]awww you ypoor thing. she must be a total bitch and as for your brother he obivously dont care about his family if she has that much influnence on him.[/quote:2nyylls1]he was never like this his a really nice person and the life and soul of the party, his getting married in july and none of his friends are invited, he said it's because he never see's them but she never liked his frineds from day 1 when we would all go out together she'd seat there all night with a face on her,
sorry about all the mistakes in my second post, im just shaking thinking about all this.
jamie Posts: 96
[quote:71ae4ei6]she told me i couldn't be bridesmaid at her wedding, im my brother's only sister and it's going to hurt so much not being apart of his day, she got some girl from work to take my place. i hate her so much [/quote:71ae4ei6] You'll still be an important part of his day even if you're not wearing a silly dress and holding his W2B's bouquet! What's the point in being [i:71ae4ei6]brides[/i:71ae4ei6]maid if you hate her as much as you say? And why would you want her as yours? Are you trying to hard to "hold on" to your brother? Or, trying too hard to be "best friends" with someone who you wouldn't give the time of day to, other than her being your SIL2B? Sounds like a serious personality clash to me and he's right in asking you not to make him choose - you'll just have to make the best of the situation. The party thing is a pain in the ass though - she's trying to get one over on you. Rise above it. Jamie x
thanks moo 2 and jamie, we've tryed to talk but nothing seems to work, i wouldn't make my brother choose as it wouldn't be fare, it's just so annoying, she's god mother to my 2 year old and promised my faithfully she'll always be there for him as my 6 year olds godmother is no where to be seen, my 2 year old was very sick in hospital and she didnt visit or even ring,his gorgeous how could anyone be so heartless she never see's him,the girl is just so mean.
maybe she is a little insecure, my brother went off with his ex fiancee on her but i didn't cover for him instead i brought her to the ex's house to find him and to tell the ex to leave him along, i was good friends with her and i was there when my brother was being a fool,but i don't know whats happened since. O:| O:| O:| O:|
mad woman Posts: 22106
d'ya want me to give her the digs?
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":2uyux52h]d'ya want me to give her the digs?[/quote:2uyux52h]hmm now thats a good reply maybe :o0 :o0 :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
knew it would make you smile!! in all honesty maybe she thinks that you and your brother are too close, is it your brother staying away? because you told her that he did the dirty on her? maybe he doesnt want her to be close to you?