fubbin FUBBIN cheap gullotine

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
ahhhhhhhhhh anyone else get that gullotine from lidl last month... bloody hell cut more than one sheet and it decides to massacre it, i think i should stop before i get a temper related injury O:| O:| O:|
Italy07 Posts: 5409
I got one before and it has been fine for me. I have done, invites, rsvp cards, readings, cut photos and thank you cards and all fine. Thanks be to god. I would say you are ready to scream
Topolino Posts: 1659
[quote:3vwspta6]ahhhhhhhhhh anyone else get that [b:3vwspta6]gullotine from lidl [/b:3vwspta6]last month[/quote:3vwspta6] Therein lies your problem. Why on earth would you buy a guillotine from Lidl of all places??? Did you honestly expect it to work properly?
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
prob a silly question.But are you pressing down on it slightly.Mine tore to because i was putting no pressure on it.
Miah Posts: 2738
I just used one of those rulers that has a circular blade on it - worked like a charm!
lil-star Posts: 3149
ahh now not all lidls stuff is bad :-8 i didnt want to pay big money for one, apparently i was doing it too quick and not enough pressure (thanks mrs slightly bonkers!)
Miah Posts: 2738
[quote="lil-star":mueg0i5o][b:mueg0i5o]ahh now not all lidls stuff is bad [/b:mueg0i5o] :-8 i didnt want to pay big money for one, apparently i was doing it too quick and not enough pressure (thanks mrs slightly bonkers!)[/quote:mueg0i5o] I agree with that - we do our shopping in Aldi and Lidl - three weeks food for two people for €150, and it's only lovely!