fundraiser for holles street

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
hi girls i spoke about doing some fund raising for holles street well wheels in motion now we are having a black tie angels ball in october just waiting for confirmation on hotel will do an auction so im phoning lots of companies at the mo its exciting can anyone recomend a band for us and hopefully some of the wollies will be intersted in coming .
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Sorry I'm no help at all, but let us know more when time comes, would be interested in supporting this.
oirish Posts: 1541
What kind of band twinssep?? The only band I know to recommend is the one we had for our wedding - hte Long John Jump Band , but I don't know what kind of music you are looking for.
[email protected] Posts: 492
If you posted this on one of the other threads i bet you'd get a great response - the B2Bs know the best bands, prices and contact details. I can't believe your doing this as well as everything else that you have going on - well done!!! O-O My babe spend 3 days in unit 8 (respitatory problems) so i know its a great cause. Count me in. Do you need a hand???
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Thats a really great thing to do Twinsep, I'm all for fund raising for Holle St as I think they're so good. Hopefully I'll be able to make it, I'll have to see closer to the time I think!! Well done again O-O
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Thats so good of you,im attending there but am due in October so probably can't go :o(