Funky baby changing bags

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I'm going to post this in Off Topic and also Mum & Kids, just to get as much info as possible. I asked my sister what did they need for her brand new baby - she mentioned a changing bag. She asked if it was possible to get "a funky kind of bag". So here's one of my questions - where do you recommend I go, to get a bag like that? Her hubby is big into tractors (don't ask... :o0 ), so it would be hilarious if I could find one with even one tractor on it!! :o0 Also, there's a wollie on here and I could've sworn she has a website for all baby stuff. I cannot for the life of me remember her name, or the company name - something like hipbaby?
TheNewMrsL Posts: 92
Sorry can't help... yes there is Hipbaby.ie though not sure she does bags. If you find a tractor changing bag would appreciate if you can let me know.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="TheNewMrsL":2241gwua]Sorry can't help... yes there is Hipbaby.ie though not sure she does bags. If you find a tractor changing bag would appreciate if you can let me know.[/quote:2241gwua] I will of course! :) Look what I just found!!! http://www.tractorama.us/TractorBaby/Tr ... rBags.html :o0