Funny joke

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
A friend put this up on Facebook today - I had to nick it!! A string walks into a bar with a few friends and orders a beer. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but we dont serve strings here." The string goes back to his table. He ties himself in a loop and messes up the top of his hair. He walks back up to the bar and orders a beer. The bartender squints at him and says, "Hey, aren't you a string?" The string says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot" :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Anyone else got some good jokes they'd like to share?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
Good one, nice and clean but funny :o0 :o0
I Do I Do Posts: 272
Here's one I got by text the other day It was my mate's funeral this week. He was always a practical joker, and fair play, he made us laugh right to the end. Silly Fecker had the coffin rigged somehow so that when it was being lowered into the ground, a tape of him saying, "Ha! Fooled you... I'm alive!" started playing. It was followed by things like, "Lads... Really. I'm not dead, let me out!" We were all in stitches. Even the Priest was laughing. RIP Dave... You legend!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="mammymcphee":2etwxmkm]Good one, nice and clean but funny :o0 :o0[/quote:2etwxmkm] Makes a change for me!!! :o0