funny RSVP's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hunnymonster Posts: 725
I designed our own invites and as we've a lot of athletes coming, I put a space for special dietary requirements on the[i:1fgwotzf] R.S.V.P[/i:1fgwotzf]'s. Just got one back under this heading saying "chips with the main course"... McDonalds could be the new hot wedding venue - NOT! Any other funny one's out there?
olivia123 Posts: 824
nice one, would never have thought of answering with that. ....... think "chocolate a necessity" would work? :-8 i'm having a chocolate day. :-8
LittleLily Posts: 3682
[quote="hunnymonster":woobtyoz]I designed our own invites and as we've a lot of athletes coming, I put a space for special dietary requirements on the[i:woobtyoz] R.S.V.P[/i:woobtyoz]'s. Just got one back under this heading saying "chips with the main course"... McDonalds could be the new hot wedding venue - NOT! Any other funny one's out there?[/quote:woobtyoz] Chips are an important dietary requirement for a few people out there :o0
starzzzz Posts: 1123
we've been asked to provide sausage and chips for my friends husband as his main course!
hunnymonster Posts: 725
[quote="starzzzz":ho020g3j]we've been asked to provide sausage and chips for my friends husband as his main course![/quote:ho020g3j] OMG? That's insane on a number of levels. Did they say why? Vegetarian coeliac, low fat, low salt (kidney patient) I can understand but sausage and chips makes my mind boggle.
starzzzz Posts: 1123
theres no reason for it, its just all he eats. he had the same at his own wedding.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="starzzzz":3nfydzye]theres no reason for it, its just all he eats. he had the same at his own wedding.[/quote:3nfydzye] Are you serious with this? OMG- he needs to cop himself on. I'm sure that he must eat more than sausage and chips.
Delphinium Posts: 3027
A bit sad for a grown man...