Fuschia Make up course

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

curves and curls Posts: 109
Just came across the Fuschia make up "Know your face" course. Love to be able to do more (or even some) make up looks, but wondering if anyone knows anything about how good they are? 100 euro, so not too bad, with free brushes and 15% off the products for life. Any reviews? :thnk
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I've been wanting to do this make up course for the past year but I've never had the money or the time to do it. I think the next available Sunday course is in March. You are meant to get brush set worth €150.00 but I don't know what brushes are in this, would love to know as I need good brushes. And you get % discount on the day. I would love to do the course to find out the proper foundation and exact shade I should be using and techniques....
Twirl Posts: 5598
I would love to do this too even though i have never used their make-up it seems to be good from what i have heard. How long is the course for and is it one to one or a group? Mind you i would have save up for that :o0 :o(
cunninj48 Posts: 217
I'm doing the make-up course on Sunday 13/02/2011 so I'll be sure to post feedback. It is a bit expensive but was an xmas pressie from H2B the free brush set is definately an incentive! I use the make-up & love it so it will be interesting to see what I learn from the course.
OOOOOhhhh brilliant! Looking forward to your feedback!
Me too, would love to hear about this :wv
taraxx Posts: 79
I did the course about 18 months ago and it was brilliant. The brushes are very good quality. Highly recommend it.
Great information thanks for that.
curves and curls Posts: 109
Some feedback. Did the course last night - was FAB-U-LOUS!!! Just as the girl described. Best 100 euro I ever spent. No hard sell, had to ask the price of things. Brush set is beautiful. Two looks covered, natural and smokey eyes. Great instruction and demonstration and then a DIY session with guidance from the girls. GOt to try everything. Will def do the next level - when I finish paying for this. Good honest advice, great products, no hard sell and, to feel good, it's supporting an Irish company. What more could a girl ask for??!! :wv :compress ;o)
Excellent! Thanks!! WIll try and do the course in the next month or two!