Menu

fuscia

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paws2paws Posts: 737
Hi Ladies, Has anyone used FUSCISA Think its called in scotch hall in Drogheda i have a 50th next saturday and booked my self in for my make up done from them. Just wondered how good they really are??? Thank you in advance O-O
dumdumdidum2013 Posts: 300
Hiya! I got my make up done with them at rds wedding show loved it! My friend booked them for hers I haven't decided whether to get mine done or do it myself! Their so nice esp Juliette she has videos up on their website and facebook page if ya want to look at it!
2013bride13 Posts: 424
I love them, I live in Drogheda and use them when I am going anywhere and to be honest have booked Leona for my own wedding, plus u pay 25 for make up application and get 25 off any make up you want to buy!! their natural mineral make up and photographic liquid is amazing O:o)
JustJess Posts: 368
Yes! I live locally too. Juliette is great. Makeup lasts all day. As pp said, 25euro that is redeemable. Tbh I wouldnt usually buy their makeup cos I can't apply it properly. But when they do it's fab!
2013bride13 Posts: 424
you mean the mineral make up? I was exactly the same but bought a different/ longer brush and now can do it perfectly, but the liquid is amazing and easy to apply!!!
JustJess Posts: 368
[quote="2013bride13":xxtaqvwp]you mean the mineral make up? I was exactly the same but bought a different/ longer brush and now can do it perfectly, but the liquid is amazing and easy to apply!!![/quote:xxtaqvwp] Yeah. I bought the bare minerals set and I really look as if I'm wearing nothing. I know girls in work swear by it and it looks fab but I can't get the hang of it, they said they were like that for awhile too. I must try it again cos I have a full pot that I bought in the states
paws2paws Posts: 737
Ladies Thats Great Thanks very much Your all a great Help Thanks a million
cunninj48 Posts: 217
I use fuschia mineral make up all the time & I find it brilliant. I had Juliette for my own wedding & she was amazing, I have had Leona do my make up too & loved it. I usually get my make up done for special occasions. I bought the bare minerals last year too thinking it was mineral make up so I couldn't go wrong & TBH I found it awful. Hard to put on, very drying on the skin & you don't get that natural glow that you get with fuschia mmineral so I ended up throwing it out. Blingy try the Fuschia mineral & you'll be amazed at the difference