Gaa Tickets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger power Posts: 1632
Looking for Gaa tickets for either donegal vs dublin or who ever gets into final which i hope will be dublin any ideas where i can get them? :o)ll
minkel Posts: 270
Maybe wherever you normally get them would be your best bet as there will be a lot of people that don't normally go to games jumping on the bandwagon now as the finals are looming
[quote="minkel":3o4099zn]Maybe wherever you normally get them would be your best bet as there will be a lot of people that don't normally go to games jumping on the bandwagon now as the finals are looming[/quote:3o4099zn] Well person i get them off, cant get me tickets as he wants them for himself, hence why im asking, does any one get them off ticket master? Thanks for replying tho
minkel Posts: 270
Ticketmaster will have them for the semi although I would assume they are on sale already / sold out. Final tickets will be thru the clubs afaik.
bridesmaid30 Posts: 14
ticketmaster.ie or tickets.ie sell them but to be honest i think its sold out you might just get one for the nally stand though. Either that or u could always call the GAA ticket office on Dorset street.
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi Sundays match is a sell out so you might not get tickets for it now The tickets for the final wont go on sale until Monday. we always get ours in dorset street
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
[quote="miss redhead":3b5jlxj5]Looking for Gaa tickets for either donegal vs dublin or who ever gets into final which i hope will be dublin any ideas where i can get them? :o)ll[/quote:3b5jlxj5] You could chance your arm outside the stadium if you are a small group and are willing to be disappointed - I got them before this way P.S. Sorry to disappoint but it will be Donegal in the final ;o)
[quote="mrsmaybride2010":23vtu6or]hi Sundays match is a sell out so you might not get tickets for it now The tickets for the final wont go on sale until Monday. we always get ours in dorset street[/quote:23vtu6or] Thanks, do you have a number for these? Can i call and order them over the phone? Twinkle toes deffo the Dub's for the final :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
[quote="miss redhead":k7xljcu4] Twinkle toes deffo the Dub's for the final :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:k7xljcu4] Dems fightin words ;o( Sam's for da hills again :o)ll
errigal08 Posts: 1302
hi girls,do you know if you can get tickets for the final on dorset street? we have been asking everybody we know but cant get tickets anywhere, well we could on donedeal but they are selling at a crazy price 300 and 500 euro per ticket :eek donegal to win :o)ll