gahhhhh

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

woonoo Posts: 78
Anyone else told this? Saw a different GP to confirm my test result last week as my own was away and he said my result was very 'strong' for someone so early and that it might indicate high HGC levels, which can be an early sign of... twins!! Gahhhhh. So, I see my own doc yesterday for first proper check-up and he says the same thing, unprompted! No twins either side in family, so hoping I'm just very hormonal!! Anyone know anything about this?
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh my lord well at least you would get two of them out of the way at once ha ha only messing ah my god twins run in my family, its mad! x
have you come around to the idea you might be expecting twins how did himself react???
woonoo Posts: 78
Oh sugar cube, if I'm honest, I haven't really thought about it as have been feeling shitty the past few days and am just concentrating on trying to keep0 food down and not give the game away at work! All I care about is that whatever is in there, one or two, that's it/they are OK. Still having lots of cramping and back pain. Scan will take forever to arrive! Dh thought it was hilarious, don't think he really believes it could be true as there is no history either side. He says just to forget about it until scan...easier said than done...
hi woonoo, Ah you poor thing that must be so hard trying to keep quiet in work and feeling real dodgy you have the right attitude no point in stressing until the scan best of luck hope you feel a bit better soon x