Galway Bay Hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
are having 10 anniversary celebrations and wedding event on Sunday 16th December Again this was in the Galway Independent.
May09Bride Posts: 1050
I will be there, thanks for letting me know, i always miss the galway independent!!
No worries, I always get a copy when its out cos I stop for a cuppa on route to work!!! and that way I miss nothing re. wedding stuff!! :o0
I am having my wedding reception there so it will be nice to see it again!!
I am having my wedding reception there so it will be nice to see it again!!
Lovely hotel and gorgeous view, we are having ours in their sister hotel in Athlone (which isn't finished yet!!! yikes!!!) but will be opening in April, all going to plan, can't wait to see the end product.
I didn't even know they had a sister hotel What will it be called when its finished??
Its to be called Sheraton Athlone Hotel (was Athlone Town Centre Hotel) but they bought the franchise for the Sheraton, looks amazing on the website and from the mood boards and floor plans she showed us, 3 hotels now with the one place, Galway Bay, Sheraton and Hodson Bay! Very nice collection if you can get it eh?
I learn something new everyday, just did a quick peek on line, they dont show much put sounds/reads really good. i liked the photo of the swimming pool, makes the Galway bay look a bit old now!!
No unfortunately they don't give much away on their website, but they are focusing on the hotel now that the shopping centre is open, it basically towers up through the centre of the shopping centre, 13 floors of glass!!! You can see it from the Dual Carriageway, looks brilliant, even better when its finished... here's hoping!!