Gender prediction test by gendermaker

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gingerbread1 Posts: 79
Hi girls, Just purchased one of these on ebay for €10, just thought it looks like a bit of fun. You put a sample of your wee onto this test thing and it changes to pink of blue. Could totally be a waste of money, but for a €10 including postage I couldnt resist. Got good reviews on Amazon, just wondering if anyone has tried it. Thanks Gingerbread1
lush11 Posts: 2877
Class, whats the website? Although im not sure i want to know. ive waited 32 weeks so might as well see it out. Thought at the start i was having a girl but thats probably cos id love one but the closer the birth gets i think im having a boy. I think its quite exciting to be honest. I have visiosn (like you see on the telly) of the midwife saying 'its a boy/girl!' Silly i know. I get very excited about it though.
lush11 Posts: 2877
Sorry meant to ask, what colour did it come back for you?
Lush 11, This is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pregnancy-Symptom ... 230ec44613 You can buy it now for $20 or put in an offer, I put an offer in of $15 and they accepted. Free postage so worked out €10. Only bought it so havent used it. Totally for fun, would be more interested to see if it works. If you get it, let me know if it predicts correct. It amazing what amuses us pregnant women... I felt from the start of my last pregnancy it was a girl, feel the same about this pregnancy. Had a little girl, so your instinct might be right..
OAT Posts: 2207
[quote="gingerbread1":17t4vy4y]Lush 11, This is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pregnancy-Symptom ... 230ec44613 You can buy it now for $20 or put in an offer, I put an offer in of $15 and they accepted. Free postage so worked out €10. Only bought it so havent used it. Totally for fun, would be more interested to see if it works. If you get it, let me know if it predicts correct. It amazing what amuses us pregnant women... I felt from the start of my last pregnancy it was a girl, feel the same about this pregnancy. Had a little girl, so your instinct might be right..[/quote:17t4vy4y] Have you used this yet?
Hi Oat, I did, couldnt wait. Used it the following morning and it said girl..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Dying to see if it was right, if anything it was well worth a €10 for the excitement.
OAT Posts: 2207
I'm dying to get one too but neither of us have a credit card so gonna have to try figure out how to set up a paypal account O:| O:|
lolly2010 Posts: 707
How long do you have left gingerbread1? How long do we have to wait to see if its true :)
Thats a pain OAT, can you register a laser with your paypal. Lolly2010, I am 16 weeks so a far bit to go yet. Havent decided if we will find out at 20 weeks, would love to know but DH is resisting.... O:|