gender predictor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clio99 Posts: 712
thsi is just a bit of fun, but it was accurate for me and a couple of friends http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/chinese.htm you put in the age you were at conception and the month of conception. It was correct when I put in for my daughter it says im having a boy for this one
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
Thats mad! I just tried it with my 2 and my sisters 3 children and it got them all right :shock:
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ive heard of this through a SIL...God must remember to have a look when you have your baby clio to see if its correct!!! It would be lovely as you have a little girl :D
clio99 Posts: 712
Yeah it would be pretty cool, hubbie would be thrilled, if i went home and told him though i thiknkt he babys room would be a liverpool room by tmrw nite :shock:
jellybaby Posts: 2316
I tried this for all my nieces and nephews, it got 5 out of 7 correct. Although if I believe this, I should have been a boy :shock: . Hehe, I love things like this :lol: .
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
that's mad ! it was spot on for me !!! gonna save this in my favourites and return to it when we we're married and trying for the boy h2b longs for !!!! after 2 girls who can blame him !!