General Consensus?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jamjars Posts: 1721
I'm just curious if it's the people that want her to stay speaking up or is that the opinion of most?
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
I voted yes!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I voted yes. WOL is a community here and there are always going to be disagreements and arguments, but that happens in all communities. I don't like to see people being banned, like they're a terrible person, for what was a genuine mistake, no matter who they are or what has gone on in the past.
cheekywife2011 Posts: 1076
bring her back her posts always entertained me whatever happened to freedom of speech its utterly ridiculous
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[size=200:27jetpq2][b:27jetpq2]YES[/b:27jetpq2][/size:27jetpq2] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
jamjars Posts: 1721
ooooh even tie ladies... (I voted yes)
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Ah now, MrsPants is hardly a martyr to the cause of free speech. This is supposed to be a light hearted forum which more often then not she made combative. Take the Road Rage thread for instance. She already made something out of an off the cuff remark by someone else and went totally off topic. She repeatedly made it her business to argue and take issue with things that were said. She also dragged her personal life and someone elses personal life onto WOL and was quite venomous.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
It used to be the case with myself and MrsP that if one of us said something was black the other would say it was white. We clashed in a big way. But having had a huge problem that MrsP went out of her way to help me with I got to know her more and I have to say I will really miss her if she is not allowed to come back. Yes, she is opinionated, yes she is fiery and yes she is in involved in more arguments than a lot of other Wollies, but it is people like that who make WOL interesting. I for one can't bear this notion that we all have to agree with each other all the time and if we don't we are bullies.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="MrsDodders":23i5c8sb]She also dragged her personal life and someone elses personal life onto WOL and was quite venomous.[/quote:23i5c8sb] Sorry Mrs Dodders, I'm not letting that one go. She did not drag anyone's personal life onto WOL - the Wollie in question did that herself.
emlo Posts: 1506
Hell yes I want her back!!! I liked how in one thread MrsPants could argue with someone but on another thread could be genuinely helpful to the same person. She never seemed to hold a grudge.