General Consensus? - Page 11

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="CherryChapstick" Admin would be the Farmer, making the pigs, well......... :hyper: :hyper:[/quote][/quote] you??
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I'm sure if Mrs Pants wanted to she would find a way to log on but no doubt she'll be loving the drama and sititng back and enjoying it. I wouldn't regard this as the worthy cause others are making it. She broke the rules and needs to be a big girl and take her punishment.
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Hootpants! Hello :wv
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
So BouncyL are you lying? or did somebody give you incorrect facts???
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="BouncyL":lrpxl1yh][quote="Columbo1":lrpxl1yh]Bouncy the reason I think it should be pulled is because the only purpose it's serving is to insult Hotpants. There is no truth that needs to come out....everyone already has all the facts about her and has their opinion on her- its a public forum after all so every single thing she posted is public. You can think what you like about her- I dont really care. It's your right to hate her or like her but I'm uncomfortable with the thread because at THIS stage it's just a forum for Mrspants bashing and I dont think that's fair. Do you think that's right??[/quote:lrpxl1yh] No I think it is completely wrong and totally hypocritical. You wouldn't be calling for it to be pulled if everyone was still licking up to Hotpants and whinging that sshe's gone. There's a couple of threads out there calling for admin to explain themselves and questioning them even when they do, saying it's all not fair, poor hotpants, bring her back blah blah blah. It was going on here too until I said how I felt and others did the same. So suddenly now because a couple of people are saying how nasty hotpants was you're saying it's bashing he??r!! The only purpose this thread is serving is NOT to bash Hotpants but to let EVERYONE have their say, not just her fanclub. I'm appalled by the hypocricy actually. Hotpants would be the very one saying she was only expressing her opinion and you and the others would be slapping her on the back![/quote:lrpxl1yh] Don't you dare call me a hypocrite. How am I a hypocrite? Of course it is a completly different situation where a thread is saying nice things about someone and one is saying nasty things. If you cant see the difference then you're the one with the problem. Would it be ok if I set up a thread called "Who thinks BouncyL is a b itch" Lets all vote and then give our opinions on whether or not we think she is..... Yeah somehow I can't see admin leaving that thread up for too long. ETA: I'm done with this thread- have better things to do.
supersupervisor Posts: 139
[quote="BouncyL":16j1xlak][quote="hootpants":16j1xlak]BouncyL, i was never ever ever ever telephoned by a supplier and/or admin. i would strongly advise you to retract that accusation immediately. I also will state here and now that unless that is retracted i will take it further. I could not care less about anything else said about me here but i am telling you now that YOU ARE TELLING LIES. I had no intention of logging on until i read this.[/quote:16j1xlak] That's just what I was told. If it really is wrong then I retract it. Didn't take long to lure you out though did it? How can you stoop so low? You're banned. Get off the site. I'm not one bit afraid of your threats! Yuo had no intention of logging on but you couldn't keep away could you?[/quote:16j1xlak] Hang on a second here - not ten minutes ago you were throwing around an accusation, refusing to provide proof but assuring us all it was true. Now you backtrack. You seem very closely allied to Admin - you should make sure the information they are feeding you is true before posting it on a public message board.
hootpants Posts: 47
[quote="BouncyL":202hqyc1][quote="hootpants":202hqyc1]BouncyL, i was never ever ever ever telephoned by a supplier and/or admin. i would strongly advise you to retract that accusation immediately. I also will state here and now that unless that is retracted i will take it further. I could not care less about anything else said about me here but i am telling you now that YOU ARE TELLING LIES. I had no intention of logging on until i read this.[/quote:202hqyc1] That's just what I was told. If it really is wrong then I retract it. Didn't take long to lure you out though did it? How can you stoop so low? You're banned. Get off the site. I'm not one bit afraid of your threats! Yuo had no intention of logging on but you couldn't keep away could you?[/quote:202hqyc1] Stoop so low? Yes i am banned, and no doubt this will be deleted too. But i have no choice to log on and defend myself against your vicious lies and slandourous posts. There are people on here who know me persoanlly and i will not have you tell such vicous lies about me. First thing in the morning i am ringing admin and i am going to make sure you pay for this. How dare you. I have already emailed them and i am telling you if you think i will let this go you are wrong. Lure me out? So what you admit to telling lies to "lure me out" - how nasty. LIAR. NASTY NASTY LIAR.
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
[quote="Columbo1":q4z0m298][quote="CherryChapstick" Admin would be the Farmer, making the pigs, well......... :hyper: :hyper:[/quote:q4z0m298][/quote] you?? [/quote] And IM the nasty one??! :weep No, the pigs would be the posse love, the one you defected to after you realised you couldnt get the better of them, after you yourself called mrspants a bully etc not too long ago. Search Bully, you wont be long finding the thread im referring to. If you cant beat em, join em eh?! *we really need a Rolling Eyes smiley*
supersupervisor Posts: 139
[quote="BouncyL":3pzkr2sr][quote="supersupervisor":3pzkr2sr][Hang on a second here - not ten minutes ago you were throwing around an accusation, refusing to provide proof but assuring us all it was true. Now you backtrack. You seem very closely allied to Admin - you should make sure the information they are feeding you is true before posting it on a public message board.[/quote:3pzkr2sr] It was nothinbg to do with admin. Don't quit the day job Sherlock.[/quote:3pzkr2sr] Come off it. Who else would have the contact details of a user or the inclination to ring a user for a post on a message board. It ultimately came from Admin or you are lying. By the way who died and put you in charge of this message board? Its a community not a BouncyL dictatorship. Unless you are Admin??? :eek Edited for speeling.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: At MrsPants/Hootpants getting so indignant.... Just go find another site where your outlook is appreciated.