General Consensus? - Page 13

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

My Left Foot Posts: 49
[quote="BouncyL":38hn4gff][quote="My Left Foot ":38hn4gff]8 pages later, hotpants joins, bouncy leaves? Hmmmmm[/quote:38hn4gff] What's that meant to mean?[/quote:38hn4gff] Well able to talk about her for pages and pages and she comes on to defend herself and you do a runner. :o0
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="CherryChapstick":2enfd0qe][quote="My Left Foot ":2enfd0qe]Can CC clarify whom she means by "posse" ? If not, then she is clearly bull sugar ting!![/quote:2enfd0qe] Do you want a bigger spoon for that pot of sh!t you're trying to stir?![/quote:2enfd0qe] maybe you could use your bone??? :o0 :o0 (I know i'm sad, laughing at my own joke) :innocent:
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
[quote="LiveLaughLove":1d0xyllg][quote="CherryChapstick":1d0xyllg][quote="My Left Foot ":1d0xyllg]Can CC clarify whom she means by "posse" ? If not, then she is clearly bull sugar ting!![/quote:1d0xyllg] Do you want a bigger spoon for that pot of sh!t you're trying to stir?![/quote:1d0xyllg] maybe you could use your bone??? :o0 :o0 (I know i'm sad, laughing at my own joke) :innocent:[/quote:1d0xyllg] No, thats my bone, and i aint letting it go!!! >:o) >:o)
[quote="CherryChapstick":160zvpx5][quote="My Left Foot ":160zvpx5]Can CC clarify whom she means by "posse" ? If not, then she is clearly bull sugar ting!![/quote:160zvpx5] Do you want a bigger spoon for that pot of sh!t you're trying to stir?![/quote:160zvpx5] Well there is no point half telling the bloody story, theres either a posse or theres not, and you cant clarify it so you are clearly bull sh_tting! Your the one who started this "pot of sh!t" - so id like to see the outcome.
Satine Posts: 790
Ok couldn't be arsed reading all ten pages but I voted yes. What the hell did Mrs Pants do??!!?? I always found her very helpful!!! What happened???
[quote="Satine":nytr62ba]Ok couldn't be arsed reading all ten pages but I voted yes. What the hell did Mrs Pants do??!!?? I always found her very helpful!!! What happened???[/quote:nytr62ba] You will have to go back and read to find out :o0
[quote="My Left Foot ":3i1vozjf][quote="CherryChapstick":3i1vozjf][quote="My Left Foot ":3i1vozjf]Can CC clarify whom she means by "posse" ? If not, then she is clearly bull sugar ting!![/quote:3i1vozjf] Do you want a bigger spoon for that pot of sh!t you're trying to stir?![/quote:3i1vozjf] Well there is no point half telling the bloody story, theres either a posse or theres not, and you cant clarify it so you are clearly bull sh_tting! Your the one who started this "pot of sh!t" - so id like to see the outcome.[/quote:3i1vozjf] Hmmmmm, i rather think you might be in it already, and just in disguise........ :innocent: Correct me if im wrong..... I dont need to clarify the posse, they and everyone know who they are, and i dont think mrspants needs any further ammunition to work herself into an even bigger frenzy tonight, or she'll be back here whooping and hollering like a banshee again!
I will correct you , you are wrong. Im normally a lurker on here, but there has been so much bull sh1t on this thread i thought i would ask, but you clearly dont have answers even to your own assumptions.
[quote="My Left Foot ":1e6fe2wg]I will correct you , you are wrong. Im normally a lurker on here, but there has been so much bull sh1t on this thread i thought i would ask, but you clearly dont have answers even to your own assumptions.[/quote:1e6fe2wg] As a lurker you chose a pretty heated topic to get involved in. ;o)
I Do I Do Posts: 272
Girls, this is getting nobody nowhere... Hate to say it but that good ol' agree to disagree thing might have to come into play. Some will miss MP some will not, with 10 pages and counting seems like it's split down the middle. I just don't wanna see anymore users get banned etc due to this, when it is their help on all the other forums I come here for in the first place!