General Consensus? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="Delphinium":3al9w68e][quote="StupidSexyFlanders":3al9w68e][quote="MrsDodders":3al9w68e]She also dragged her personal life and someone elses personal life onto WOL and was quite venomous.[/quote:3al9w68e] Sorry Mrs Dodders, I'm not letting that one go. She did not drag anyone's personal life onto WOL - the Wollie in question did that herself.[/quote:3al9w68e] I may not always agree with MrsP but the one thing I do admire her for is her ability to keep her personal life OUT of her discussions. I think she's more discreet than most and never (on any threads I've seen anyway) gives away too much info that would identify her or airs her dirty laundry online.[/quote:3al9w68e] + 1 she never even posted her wedding date only that it was sometime in May! What was that thread about? SFF - do you know exactly why mrspants was banned - can you pm me?? :)
jamjars Posts: 1721
[quote="kj8":3cblnlbt]I voted yes. Who is voting no????[/quote:3cblnlbt] Curious about this one myself!
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
I voted yes! Obviously the people who are voting No don't want to reveal themselves!!
Anahita Posts: 1161
Can someone clarify why she was banned? I haven't seen a comment from her that warrants banning. I do have to say however that she goes try to rile (sp) people, which can be entertaining to read but can also get tiresome. However I think she should be allowed back because as I've said I haven't seen anything that bad from her that she should be banned
jamjars Posts: 1721
[quote="DCee":21p0uohc][quote="Delphinium":21p0uohc][quote="StupidSexyFlanders":21p0uohc]She also dragged her personal life and someone elses personal life onto WOL and was quite venomous.[/quote:21p0uohc] I may not always agree with MrsP but the one thing I do admire her for is her ability to keep her personal life OUT of her discussions. I think she's more discreet than most and never (on any threads I've seen anyway) gives away too much info that would identify her or airs her dirty laundry online.[/quote:21p0uohc] + 1 she never even posted her wedding date only that it was sometime in May! What was that thread about? SFF - do you know exactly why mrspants was banned - can you pm me?? :)[/quote:21p0uohc] Oh for the love of god Dcee if you find out pleeeeeeease PM me... :o0
keepitsimple Posts: 966
just voted yes which put yes back in the lead, lets keep it there!!!
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="jamjars SFF - do you know exactly why mrspants was banned - can you pm me?? :)[/quote] Oh for the love of god Dcee if you find out pleeeeeeease PM me... :o0[/quote] Me to please!!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="jamjars":xql28lcu][quote="kj8":xql28lcu]I voted yes. Who is voting no????[/quote:xql28lcu] Curious about this one myself![/quote:xql28lcu] yeah curious myself as I voted yes too, as ive already mentioned in another post I dont always agree with hotpants but I do find her a lot what she says true to the point, I do know she can be quite contraversial at times but we are all adults and I think most of us can handle it. I The gist of why she was banned was to do with a supplier and she didnt realise what wol meant when they warned her over her post, I understand where wol was coming from after all it is a business and suppliers pay to be here but I really truly believe she read the warning incorrectly and now is banned for it. Hopefully wol will reconsider the ban but I doubt they will :wv
workingmom Posts: 3429
Why isn't there a don't know/ care option?
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
I reckon admin are voting No1 Every time someone votes Yes another No is added straight away!