General Consensus? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheekywife2011 Posts: 1076
[quote="*Gummi bear*":2jryw7na]I reckon admin are voting No1 Every time someone votes Yes another No is added straight away![/quote:2jryw7na] You might be on to something there they have posted in another topic that she is banned forever and even if we all vote to get her back they wont bring her back
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="nelswife":17jx5ax6][quote="jamjars":17jx5ax6][quote="DCee":17jx5ax6] SFF - do you know exactly why mrspants was banned - can you pm me?? :)[/quote:17jx5ax6] Oh for the love of god Dcee if you find out pleeeeeeease PM me... :o0[/quote:17jx5ax6] Me to please!!![/quote:17jx5ax6] :o0 Oh it would be sooo much easier if someone just posted why! Was it coz she said something about wishing someone dead even though she was clearly joking? Whats the big secrecy?????
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Girls she wasn't banned for threatening behaviour, bad language or anything remotely like that. She was posting on a thread on which a supplier was also posting but mistakenly used their private account. Admin deleted a few of the posts made by the private account and also some posts that MrsP made that had quoted the private account. She got a message from admin saying "Do not repost" which she took to mean "Do not post the same message that we have just deleted" so she just replied to the thread with a different message. Evidently, when admin told her not to "repost" they meant do not post on that thread again and when she did she was banned. Now to me that was a very genuine mistake.
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":92qeaso1]Girls she wasn't banned for threatening behaviour, bad language or anything remotely like that. She was posting on a thread on which a supplier was also posting but mistakenly used their private account. Admin deleted a few of the posts made by the private account and also some posts that MrsP made that had quoted the private account. She got a message from admin saying "Do not repost" which she took to mean "Do not post the same message that we have just deleted" so she just replied to the thread with a different message. Evidently, when admin told her not to "repost" they meant do not post on that thread again and when she did she was banned. Now to me that was a very genuine mistake.[/quote:92qeaso1] OH FFS! I remember that post!!!!!!! It was on the photographer for 600 quid! I remember reading it and then her last post on it was gone - there was nothing bad at all said on it she was only replying to their post - wasnt it an anon supplier who went anon as didnt want to bring their proffessional name into the thread? What was the private account - I dont get that! Sounds like admin were only looking for any old excuse to ban her - NOT FAIR ADMIN >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":1wv5gify]Girls she wasn't banned for threatening behaviour, bad language or anything remotely like that. She was posting on a thread on which a supplier was also posting but mistakenly used their private account. Admin deleted a few of the posts made by the private account and also some posts that MrsP made that had quoted the private account. She got a message from admin saying "Do not repost" which she took to mean "Do not post the same message that we have just deleted" so she just replied to the thread with a different message. Evidently, when admin told her not to "repost" they meant do not post on that thread again and when she did she was banned. Now to me that was a very genuine mistake.[/quote:1wv5gify] Yeah, Admin's mistake... "Do not repost" means do not post this message again. It could not possibly mean "do not post on this thread" again. So it wasn't even mrspant's mistake, it was Admin's poor language skills. >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":1yow0c2v]Girls she wasn't banned for threatening behaviour, bad language or anything remotely like that. She was posting on a thread on which a supplier was also posting but mistakenly used their private account. Admin deleted a few of the posts made by the private account and also some posts that MrsP made that had quoted the private account. She got a message from admin saying "Do not repost" which she took to mean "Do not post the same message that we have just deleted" so she just replied to the thread with a different message. Evidently, when admin told her not to "repost" they meant do not post on that thread again and when she did she was banned. Now to me that was a very genuine mistake.[/quote:1yow0c2v] What a joke... why on earth is that a banning offense? O:| O:|
Kermette Posts: 924
to be fair all Admin had to do was notify her of how she had misunderstood their intention, no need to ban her straight off the mark. Anyway even in work you get something like 3 formal notices before disciplinary action
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I wish that they would come on and CLARIFY their reasons for this. TBH- I'm getting a bit sick of the crap on this site./ Seriously thinking of not posting anymore.
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
FFS!!! that is ridiculous. Seems to me they wanted to ban her and just used this as an excuse. Absolute disgrace!!
jamjars Posts: 1721
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure MrsPants wasn't the only one to post after Admin commented... (if that is the thread in question) ETA link