General Consensus? - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LittleMissPMA Posts: 482
[quote="mrs gk":1r842h0d]Why isn't there a don't know/ care option?[/quote:1r842h0d] + 1
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Half the time I might see a new message at the top of the page but I dont alwasys go in and read it straight away so who's to say mrspants had reposted and THEN saw the pm from admin. REALLY, REALLY P!SSED OFF WITH THIS PLACE NOW!
[quote="LittleMissPMA":2170131u][quote="mrs gk":2170131u]Why isn't there a don't know/ care option?[/quote:2170131u] + 1[/quote:2170131u] Just dont vote then.
katgirl Posts: 1258
that is crazy to ban someone over something like that, bring her back, I like reading mrspants threads and she speaks her mind which is refreshing that she doenst just run with the heard, and she has given some genuine good advise aswell, totally not fair
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="DCee":2sd3xgp7]Half the time I might see a new message at the top of the page but I dont alwasys go in and read it straight away so who's to say mrspants had reposted and THEN saw the pm from admin. REALLY, REALLY P!SSED OFF WITH THIS PLACE NOW![/quote:2sd3xgp7] I think she got a PM from admin to say "Do not repost". But still, that could easily have been misinterpreted - it certainly wasn't a banning "offence".
LittleMissPMA Posts: 482
[quote="DCee":12210hlx] Just dont vote then.[/quote:12210hlx] I didn't
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":35go7six][quote="DCee":35go7six]Half the time I might see a new message at the top of the page but I dont alwasys go in and read it straight away so who's to say mrspants had reposted and THEN saw the pm from admin. REALLY, REALLY P!SSED OFF WITH THIS PLACE NOW![/quote:35go7six] I think she got a PM from admin to say "Do not repost". But still, that could easily have been misinterpreted - it certainly wasn't a banning "offence".[/quote:35go7six] Oh yeah thats what I mean I might have a new pm but dont always go in and read it straight away!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="DCee":20x1smk8][quote="StupidSexyFlanders":20x1smk8][quote="DCee":20x1smk8]Half the time I might see a new message at the top of the page but I dont alwasys go in and read it straight away so who's to say mrspants had reposted and THEN saw the pm from admin. REALLY, REALLY P!SSED OFF WITH THIS PLACE NOW![/quote:20x1smk8] I think she got a PM from admin to say "Do not repost". But still, that could easily have been misinterpreted - it certainly wasn't a banning "offence".[/quote:20x1smk8] Oh yeah thats what I mean I might have a new pm but dont always go in and read it straight away![/quote:20x1smk8] Oh yeah sorry, it was obvious what you meant now that I've read it again properly - duh. Apologies!
StepfordWife Posts: 28
No.
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
I always thought that Mrs pants was a bit argumentative but having read what happened and why she was banned i dont think it was fair. To me repost means put up the same thing that was already there. Like "redo" or "re-use" If they had of wanted her to not post on that thread again then i htink they should have clearly stated it. As in dont POST!