General Consensus? - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

supersupervisor Posts: 139
I think the poll is about as representative of the actual votes being cast as a Robert Mugabe election. Somebody is cooking the books behind the scenes. Not that it matters since Admin have made it quite clear that this is NOT a democracy.
Genegirl Posts: 2110
[quote="My Left Foot ":16o9xqqd][quote="MrsAH":16o9xqqd][quote="My Left Foot ":16o9xqqd]Its a no win situation here. There is no point, admin already stated they wont be reconsidering, stop wasting your time with multiple threads stating the same thing.[/quote:16o9xqqd] What's your problem?[/quote:16o9xqqd] No problem, just pointing out facts.[/quote:16o9xqqd] Go find your right foot and walk on!!!!!! People on here are annoyed enough without you making things worse!
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
[quote="BouncyL":c77q1z7p]I don't believe for a second that admin are behind the scenes rigging the votes. They wouldn't be bothered. They'll do what they like anyway and nothing anyone says will change them. I voted no because I think she was a complete bully and hypocrite to so many on this site and most people won't be brave enough to come forward and say it at the risk of getting in to another almighty row on the forum. She was really nasty for the sake of it, it wasn't about speaking her mind or being straight to the point in my opinion. There are lots of people who are very straight forward who were not as downright insulting and abusive as Hotpants. I am glad she's gone and hope she won't be let back.[/quote:c77q1z7p] + 1 I voted No too, and the only reason i havent posted until now, is for the exact reason BouncyL just said, i will be shot down and told that i am just a sh*tstirrer who picked on hotpants and her posts, when the exact opposite is true. She made herself known to me on here, not the other way around, i would quite happily have ignored her. She wasnt banned for no reason, she was banned because she wasnt just happy to make her point, or give her opinion, she argued to try and get everyone else to see her opinion, she wasnt happy to accept others differing opinions, and went on and on and on and on, so she could get the last word in every argument, straying off topic on more than on occasion. She was told on numerous occasions to stop posting on different threads, and yet she continued to do so. On one particular thread last week i refused to be drawn back into a discussion with her and another well known poster following a request by admin to refrain from posting on the thread, and yet it was constantly bumped up by them. My only response was to quote Admins post to remind them of the request. So i for one am glad to see the back of her, and just wanted to show my support to BouncyL who had the [email protected] to post. :wv ETA would anyone be questioning the legitimacy of the poll if the Yes vote was coming out on top?! i doubt it.
mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
i voted no aswell. i just dont like conflict, never have, never will. i like an easy life. i thought that MrsP brought conflict to the site. i know that its a discussion forum and everyone has different views but i thought she could have given hers in a nicer tone. she had got lots of warnings from admin over the few months ive been on this site and i think she got a temporary ban before aswell so it couldnt have been that much of a shock to her and others that she eventually got kicked out. saying that i do think she'll get back in again. she can change her ip address or whatever ways there are to get around the system, i dont think we've seen the last of her yet :)
I do feel a bit sorry for her DH/H2B, he is going to be on the receiving end of her sharp tongue if she cant let it out here! >:o)
emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="supersupervisor":1ooaq643]I think the poll is about as representative of the actual votes being cast as a Robert Mugabe election. Somebody is cooking the books behind the scenes. Not that it matters since Admin have made it quite clear that this is NOT a democracy.[/quote:1ooaq643] I :lvs you!! Fair enough Cherrie, Bouncy L and mrsmcdreamy, you have your reasons for not wanting MrsPants/Hotpants back but I refuse to believe that those who also don't want her back are in the majority. Something stinks here.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="CherryChapstick":3k664bqg]I do feel a bit sorry for her DH/H2B, he is going to be on the receiving end of her sharp tongue if she cant let it out here! >:o)[/quote:3k664bqg] Seriously, you've the nerve to give out about someone else and then you post nasty comments like this. Girls- ye dont have to like Mrspants. Actually it's irrelevant if ye do or not. She should be allowed to stay on because she did nothing wrong.
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="Columbo1":247599gd][quote="CherryChapstick":247599gd]I do feel a bit sorry for her DH/H2B, he is going to be on the receiving end of her sharp tongue if she cant let it out here! >:o)[/quote:247599gd] Seriously, you've the nerve to give out about someone else and then you post nasty comments like this. Girls- ye dont have to like Mrspants. Actually it's irrelevant if ye do or not. She should be allowed to stay on because she did nothing wrong.[/quote:247599gd] +1 million CC you are a like a Wollie with a bone. You are the one who claims it was always MrsPants who wouldn't let up.
MayBee Posts: 346
do you reckon that she's reading this thread and going mad that she can't post to "defend" herself >:o)
[quote="Columbo1":hlj5tgnf][quote="CherryChapstick":hlj5tgnf]I do feel a bit sorry for her DH/H2B, he is going to be on the receiving end of her sharp tongue if she cant let it out here! >:o)[/quote:hlj5tgnf] Seriously, you've the nerve to give out about someone else and then you post nasty comments like this. Girls- ye dont have to like Mrspants. Actually it's irrelevant if ye do or not. [u:hlj5tgnf]She should be allowed to stay on because she did nothing wrong[/u:hlj5tgnf].[/quote:hlj5tgnf] But she did do something wrong, as discussed in my post and others. In fact i think its safe to say we only referred to her breaking of rules, nothing about whether we disliked her or not, just her behaviour. edited for typo