General Consensus? - Page 8

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emlo Posts: 1506
If that's the case BouncyL, Hotpants is worth 1000 of those users who are too afraid to voice thier reasons and stay silent. They add absolutley nothing to this site, whereas Hoptpants did and will be missed. You've given your reasons and haven't been shot down, wonder how many others will now do same.
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
[quote="MrsAH":325uj82s][quote="Columbo1":325uj82s][quote="CherryChapstick":325uj82s]I do feel a bit sorry for her DH/H2B, he is going to be on the receiving end of her sharp tongue if she cant let it out here! >:o)[/quote:325uj82s] Seriously, you've the nerve to give out about someone else and then you post nasty comments like this. Girls- ye dont have to like Mrspants. Actually it's irrelevant if ye do or not. She should be allowed to stay on because she did nothing wrong.[/quote:325uj82s] +1 million CC you are a like a Wollie with a bone. You are the one who claims it was always MrsPants who wouldn't let up.[/quote:325uj82s] Jeesus H Chryst!!! This is exactly what im talking about. Ye can say what ye like but no one else can?! Can you not see how contradictory ye all are?!
MrsAH Posts: 3715
CC you are the one harping on about MrsPants being rude and not being able to let it go, and then you post something which makes you lose your entire argument. I think you'll find it is you who is the contradictory one here.
MayBee Posts: 346
hhhmmm, mystic meg predicts another locked thread on the way
[quote="MrsAH":jrxjn2xx]CC you are the one harping on about MrsPants being rude and not being able to let it go, and then you post something which makes you lose your entire argument. I think you'll find it is you who is the contradictory one here.[/quote:jrxjn2xx] I disagree. But you're entitled to your opinion, which is more than i am apparently! And its exasperation with people who refuse to see whats staring them in the face, not rudeness or not being able to let go.
[quote="CherryChapstick":vysvmzov][quote="MrsAH":vysvmzov]CC you are the one harping on about MrsPants being rude and not being able to let it go, and then you post something which makes you lose your entire argument. I think you'll find it is you who is the contradictory one here.[/quote:vysvmzov] I disagree. But you're entitled to your opinion, which is more than i am apparently![/quote:vysvmzov] No one is saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just don't such a hypocrite!
[quote="MrsAH":1e3advaj][quote="CherryChapstick":1e3advaj][quote="MrsAH":1e3advaj]CC you are the one harping on about MrsPants being rude and not being able to let it go, and then you post something which makes you lose your entire argument. I think you'll find it is you who is the contradictory one here.[/quote:1e3advaj] I disagree. But you're entitled to your opinion, which is more than i am apparently![/quote:1e3advaj] No one is saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just don't such a hypocrite![/quote:1e3advaj] well stop badgering then, because you are doing something, so if its not disagreeing with my opinion, then its something else, so what is it? You are the one not letting it go, and picking arguments now, so what does that make you? A crusader? I defend myself and im a wollie with a bone :action34 , but everyone else is just making valid points?! Tiresome! :zzzz:
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
correct me if i'm wrong here but can you not just add someone as a foe and then you dont see their posts??? are we adults here?? can we not decide ourselves whose posts to read?
[quote="CherryChapstick":3p224d1f] [b:3p224d1f]well stop badgering the[/b:3p224d1f]n, because you are doing something, so if its not disagreeing with my opinion, then its something else, so what is it? You are the one not letting it go, and picking arguments now, so what does that make you? A crusader? I defend myself and im a wollie with a bone :action34 , but everyone else is just making valid points?! Tiresome! :zzzz:[/quote:3p224d1f] Would like to know your definition of badgering, clearly it isn't the Oxford standard........ Anyway, since you are a wollie with a bone on this matter I leave to it. :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
At least when the passport office went on strike they actually followed through with the threat! :action34