Gentlebirthing ?

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

twoboys
Mini Wolly

Re: Gentlebirthing ?

Postby twoboys » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 am

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Have you tried the free Relaxed Early Pregnancy Mp3? Our new App will be out this summer and will have some additional free Mp3s too.

http://www.independent.ie/life/family/m ... 32188.html

Tracy

saz12
Mini Wolly

Postby saz12 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Hello can I get added to the private fb page

Spottytie
Mini Wolly

Postby Spottytie » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi i have the gentlebirth complete box set for sale if anyone is interested was looking around €50. I used these with both pregnancies and found them great. Before i bought them i had tried here to get them second hand and couldn't so thought i would sell them here again if anyone is interested.

natalie1981
New Wolly

Postby natalie1981 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Just sent u a PM spottytie

twoboys
Mini Wolly

Postby twoboys » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:34 am

Hi everyone,

The GentleBirth App is days away from launching on Android and Apple. The Gentlebirth guidebook, hypnobirthing Mp3s and Mindfulness training will all be in the App - it's such an exciting time for GentleBirth on our 10 year anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWD0to-Y2hE

Tracy

twoboys
Mini Wolly

Postby twoboys » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:03 am

Hi everyone,

The GentleBirth App is now free for 7 days. Just download from the App store or GooglePlay register your email and enjoy a less stressful week (and better sleep).

Tracy

Service Finder
SallyPally
New Wolly

Postby SallyPally » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi, does anyone have the gentle birth boxset that they are willing to sell? I can't seem to buy this directly anymore as it seems to have been replaced by the app. I don't even have a device that I can access the app on! So looking for the old fashioned book & CDs, if anyone has them or knows where I can get them, please let me know. Thanks.

hulkess
New Wolly

Postby hulkess » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 pm

I have the app but am also interested in getting the books and cds. Are they definitely not available to buy anymore?

modonovan300
New Wolly

Postby modonovan300 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Just used the CD's and found them brilliant pre, during and post pregnancy/labour

Previous

Go to Pregnancy & Babies