Geordie Shore - Magaluf!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
What is the verdict on this, for all who watched the Geordie Shore house? :wv I was watching it last night in bed, with Mr. Jawl. He hates reality tv! But by the end he was shouting at the telly! :o0 :o0 My take on it..... *) Charlotte's obsessed with Gary, can't stop talking about him, grow the f**k up! *) Holly hasn't changed, she still gets her baps out at the drop of a hat! As for the wet t-shirt comp/lesbian kiss - did you expect anything less? :o0 *) James "I don't chases lasses, they come to me".......yeah right :o0 *) Vicky, still as ugly as ever when she loses her temper, and try and lose the 'I haven't washed last night's make up off yet' look when you are dolled up for going on the pull *) Jason - sorte them eyebrows out man!!! :o0 :o0
SunnyK Posts: 3834
:yelrotflmaosmilie: I watched it yesterday afternoon too. Seriously Jay is gross! I honestly couldn't touch him with a barge pole and he :lvs himself!! God love James - not getting any action AT ALL. I have to say that Charlotte is very young and immature but she seems like the nicest of them to me. She does need to get the hell over Gary though - doubt that's gonna happen after seeing the clip for next week though, them back in bed...AGAIN. :action34
[quote="SunnyK":1os77oew]:yelrotflmaosmilie: I watched it yesterday afternoon too. Seriously Jay is gross! I honestly couldn't touch him with a barge pole and he :lvs himself!! God love James - not getting any action AT ALL. I have to say that Charlotte is very young and immature but she seems like the nicest of them to me. She does need to get the hell over Gary though - doubt that's gonna happen after seeing the clip for next week though, them back in bed...AGAIN. :action34[/quote:1os77oew] I know, he's not seen a bit only when they went to the strip club! ha ha and she was getting paid! ha ha So much for him only going for birds with a bit of class!
atina Posts: 2240
hahai had just been telling h2b that im not naive and i wouldnt be pissed off if they went to a strip club on his stag then that came on....i was like there is no way your going if thats what happens i thought you just looked at the naked ladies!!!!
puddin2 Posts: 1093
[quote="atina":26vdir0a]hahai had just been telling h2b that im not naive and i wouldnt be pissed off if they went to a strip club on his stag then that came on....i was like there is no way your going if thats what happens i thought you just looked at the naked ladies!!!![/quote:26vdir0a] Amen to that atina!!!!
[quote="PT2012":2xt6nn17][quote="atina":2xt6nn17]hahai had just been telling h2b that im not naive and i wouldnt be pissed off if they went to a strip club on his stag then that came on....i was like there is no way your going if thats what happens i thought you just looked at the naked ladies!!!![/quote:2xt6nn17] Amen to that atina!!!![/quote:2xt6nn17] Talk about naive, get me! :-8 An ex of mine was coming to a stag in Dublin many moons ago. At the time, lap dancing had just taken off in Ireland, and I suggested (after seeing it on the Late Late, sure how could you go wrong! :o0 ) that they all go to Club Lapeollo with the groom. They did. Ex came home and I asked how it went. They all had a private lap dance, he assured me the girl never came near his lap she just gyrated about in front of his face. How silly to call it a lap dance then thinks me! :duh: :duh: :o0 Roll on a week, and we're at the wedding in the UK. And one of the girlfriends says 'You know you can't mention the strippers to the bride'. cue a conversation between me and her Me: It's only a bit of innocent fun Girlfriend: I agree Me: They're not even allowed to touch them sure Girlfriend: mmmmmeeeehhhh.......maybe you and ****** should have a chat about that! :o0 :o0 :o0 Next week there's a documentary about Club Lapello on RTE and I tune in determined to rid my mind of said girlfriends comments and laughter that was still ringing in my ears. On it comes, whole family's watching it and next thing you see this young one straddling the young fella, and rubbing her boobs in his face and dry riding him :o0
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I never watched any of the Geordie Shore programmes but me and hubby watched this the other night. Well. I. Never.
atina Posts: 2240
hahaha i know i thought i was being so sensible telling him to work away...i was like sure i wont be annoyed if i tell him im alright with it to begin with...i think even he was a bit shocked by the strip club on geordie shore!! Maybe i am naive after all!!!
Goldielocked Posts: 190
Oh I'm loving Geordie Shore!! Charlotte is gas, the things she comes out with :o0 :o0 'If I ever see a parsnip again.......' :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Maybe I'll have to take on some of the sayings myself....ya know like shouting out 'chlamydia' in bed :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Dollydel Posts: 1726
I only caught the last few shows of Geordie Shore House and I got hooked. I recorded the Magaluf special last night. I watched a bit of it and I was rolling around the place laughing. Anyone think the have all got slightly worse looking?