Menu

Geordie Shore!!!

Books, Movies, DVD's...etc

Go to WOL Entertainment

streco80
Mini Wolly

Re: Geordie Shore!!!

Postby streco80 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am

What is gary playing at? He was all about vicky whenthere wasnt any other girls about. The reason jay left geordie shore was so as he could settle downwith his girlfriend. Hes back so iI'm presuming hes single now?? I can see him and vicky scoring again....disaster though

MrsBraxton
Supreme Wolly

Postby MrsBraxton » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 am

Reckon Gary just sees vicky as a girl he hasn't slept with and wants to see can she succumb to his charms.

Did ye hear Sophie has been kicked off the show? Apparently she made an inappropriate (read somewhere was racist) so MTV said bye bye. Speaking of Sophie, how awful are her lips? Collagen ott

StarLilly
Major Wolly

Postby StarLilly » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 am

I have to say, if you look at Sophie in the start compared to how she looks now, she looks way better! Don't know if Charlotte has had any work done but the other girls have had a bit.

Do you think she'll leave because "she wants to be with Joel" or they'll say that she's leaving for being racist so it looks like they don't tolerate that behaviour?

Don't know if I'll watch the next series, (if there is one) -bit fed up watching the Oz one!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

ginger power
Wolly Addict

Postby ginger power » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:58 am

Totally agree its soooooo boring, i sky plus it now and fast forward alot, its just boring! Heard sophie is gone, her account has being taken down off twitter

emilyyy111
New Wolly

Postby emilyyy111 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

horrible show. i don't understand why do people have a need to follow a life of a complete stranger

emilyyy111
New Wolly

Postby emilyyy111 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

or in this case a lot of horrible strangers

Clanard Court Hotel
toureg
Mini Wolly

Postby toureg » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:34 pm

m

Previous