George Michael-pneumonia??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Does anyone else think that the media coverage of his being ill and cancelling his tour is a bit odd??
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
[quote="Finicky Fi":3tswwd66]Does anyone else think thatt the media coverage of his being ill and cancelling his tour is a bit odd??[/quote:3tswwd66] How do you mean? Are they speculating it's something else? I saw on Twitter that his concerts were canclled and I think there was a Tweet from him not so long ago saying he wasn't well but was battling on. Is there some controversy over it?
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Hmmmmmm, I hadn't really thought about it tbh. I don't really think it's that strange. I mean pneumonia can be VERY serious and he's a big celeb so I guess it's quite normal for them to cover it. Shame he had to cancel so many concerts - I saw him live a few years back and he was brill.
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
I just thought the coverage it's getting is s bit excessive for pneumonia. I'm not even a fan, so don't know why I've even noticed!
boodlesdoodles Posts: 900
And they are talking about his family keeping vigil at his bedside?! His father and two sisters are there at the hospital in Vienna, that would lead you to believe its actually very serious. :eek
wowser Posts: 538
I actually would think that his condition is very very serious.
anoncb Posts: 379
He's very ill, I'm half expecting to turn on the radio some morning and hear he has fired, don't know why, just have a feeling it's bad
boodlesdoodles Posts: 900
And his ex is flying in too apparently, that doesnt sound good. :eek
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I found this online: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/music/news/ar ... d=10769570 Sorry if you didn't want to read media speculation but it does seem to explain the situation.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
[quote="Mrs Coco":2igrrloa]I actually would think that his condition is very very serious.[/quote:2igrrloa] +1 Pneumonia can be fatal