Georgina Aherne and Nicky Byrne from Westlife have twin boys

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Magicwand Posts: 85
Hi All Just thought some of you might be interested in this. [b:16m73h3z]Nicky and Georgina welcome twins[/b:16m73h3z] Westlife star Nicky Byrne and his wife Georgina have announced the birth of their twin sons. According to a statement released on behalf of the couple, the boys, who will be named Rocco and Jay, were born at 9.55am today. The statement said: "Nicky and Georgina Byrne welcomed with great joy the safe arrival of their twin sons Rocco and Jay born at 9.55am this morning in the National Maternity Hospital Holles Street, Dublin 2." "The couple would like to thank Professor Mc Auliffe and all the wonderful staff at NMH Holles Street."
Magicwand Posts: 85
Sorry - hadn't realised this had already been posted - a number of times - Ooops !!!!
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Not to worry- I love the showbiz news. :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Where are they going with those names!!! Poor Bertie will be morto! :o0 :o0 :o0 Isn't Rocco what Madonna called her child? Not very original!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Are they identical? Yes Madonna son is Rocco,the names are awful IMO
twinssep Posts: 1242
ah hello rocco byrne jay byrne poor bertie they sound like little joyriders!!!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Rocco bertie byrne and Jay Nick byrne after both grandads.. :eek :eek :eek
excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
them poor boys being inflicted with names like those. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
justme Posts: 1700
have to agree, awful names. Sure Jay sounds like it is just short for Jason. Rocco Byrne.... poor kid wait till he starts school
mummy bear Posts: 3824
i know..what were they thinking. ah well each to their own and that :o0