gerard mcgirr

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

errigal08 Posts: 1302
has anybody booked him for their wedding or seen any of his work? iv seen clips on youtube but he dosent have any of the ceremony,just wondering what he is like?
FrenchToast Posts: 433
Hi Errigal08 Just wondering did you get any feedback in the end? Looking for a videographer and finding it very hard. Who did you go with in the end?
grogmg Posts: 455
My cousin used him last year, she was very happy wiht him. I havnt seen the video but she was happy and I can say the whole day he was very professional, barely noticed him on the day!!
errigal08 Posts: 1302
@frenchtoast,i booked gerard for the wedding,i dident get any feed back about him but he was cheaper than the other guy i was looking at :-8 @grogmg,thanks for that,its good to hear :wv
Thanks for the advice girls, being hearing good reports so have mailed back to book. Fingers crossed. Has anyone been able to convince him to stay to the end of the band? This would be ideal :)
ianstuart Posts: 1947
I didnt use Gerard Mc Girr for my wedding as a relative does the videos aswell so i went with him but Gerard would have been my second choice. Ive seen some of his work and he really is fantastic. Do yous mind if i ask how much he is?? I payed E1050 for mine last Sept and i only got the video a few weeks back.Over a year later. Was not impressed.
We have been quoted E895 from my house that morning until 10.30. Includes 3 copies, hightlights etc. It's def one of the cheaper prices we found but not compromising on quality. Really want him to stay until the end of the band so hopefully I'll suceed. God that's an awful long time to wait. Especially paying that money. Do you mind pm-ing me the name if you dont mind.
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
Could you please PM me too Ian Stuart? :thnk Wasn't going to go for videographer but OH has changed his mind now :o0
[quote="errigal08":39j97ec1]@frenchtoast,i booked gerard for the wedding,i dident get any feed back about him but he was cheaper than the other guy i was looking at :-8 @grogmg,thanks for that,its good to hear :wv[/quote:39j97ec1] Hi Errigal, did you sign a contract with him? I have just recieved it and its states that full payment is due 7 days before the wedding. I would have thought we held something back to pay when we recieve the videos? Is this normal?