Get rid of automatic log in

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Girls, I know this was asked last week, but how do I get rid of the automatic log in. Someone else needs to use my computer and I don't want them going into this. Thanks.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Clear the history in Properties on Internet Explorer
Thanks a mill Dolly, I didn't realise that would do it. I'm not very techy minded.
Picnic Posts: 921
You need to delete the cookie from your cookies folder that relates to this site.
Thanks Picnic.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Click on log out at the top of the page too. This will mean that you need to log onto this site next time you access it.
katey Posts: 682
girls i'm having the opposite problem. Since the website changed over it refuses to log me in automatically which is so annoying, O:| O:| even though i check the box asking it to each time i log in! Any ideas how to fix this?? Katey
Dcd Posts: 1471
Same solution as above Katey! Then next time you log in check the box and it should work :) Deb
katey Posts: 682
which one dcd? Clearing properties, or the cookies thing? Have no feckin idea what cookies are!! jeez i'm such a technophobe!!! K
Dcd Posts: 1471
Here's how to delete your cache for both Internet Explorer and Firefox. In IE Go to Tools, go down and click on Internet options. In there you'll see a buttons that say Delete cookies and Delete Files. Click on Delete files to clear your cache In Firefox Go to Tools, go down to Clear Private Data, it brings up a popup and you click 'Clear private data now' and that's it, you're cache is cleared Hth, Deb