gets on my nerves so why did I marry him?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LabLady Posts: 4325
lol jesus we get so annoyed with each other. do you ever think, jesus why did I go through with it? He took last night off from work, said he was going out to the gym, and see his niece and pick up dinner on the way home, oh and did I want anything, yes, ciggies. So he rings later so his niece can say hi on the phone. Says he will be home soon. So over an hour later I ring him to ask is all ok. He says yeah just on my way, heading to shop what do you want. Arrives on 5 mins later. Beeping the horn for me to come out like he has an ass load of stuff in the car. The car is empty? WTF? He didnt pick up dinner, he "forgot" to go the shop. Then when I "nag" him as he calls it cause I had to go out and get dinner and 7up and sweets for him, and my ciggies. He says he wishes he hadnt taken the night off work. I mean come on! I am always wrong. I never clean up according to him, the place is always a tip, my job is to do my day job and clean in the evenings cause he works 2 jobs. He comes home and lays on the couch, can you get me this can you get me that. Then leaves all his rubbish on the floor around him for me to pick up. The house isnt spotless all the time but come on, we have no tiles down yet etc.. so its looks even worse than it is. He then tells me this morning I have no interest in him, only smokes and the dogs. lol. I didnt make an "effort" to turn him on last night seeing as this is my June train week for TTC. And I still love the fecker. Uh sorry to rant. I am just in a foul mood cause he is gone off again now to "get the shopping" (in other words a load of crap, sweets etc..). And I am left to clean cause he said his dad might be calling up later to put on the press's in the kitchen.
summer daisy Posts: 1336
ah scopsie, ya poor pet! My DH is the exact same. He transferred the washing from the machine to the dryer last week and then told the childminder that he does all the laundry ALL the time. When I picked up DH she was asking me for tips on how she could get her DH to be more like my man :eek
LabLady Posts: 4325
so typical isnt it! LOL Then this evening we have a good ole barney bout what was bothering each other to clear the air, watch the TippVLimerick match and he goes off to work all happy again! ( I am from Tipp and he is from Limerick)
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
Honestly scposie, I could have wrote that email :o0 I think some men (i.e 99.9%) have a stupid, annoying and righteous gene that has been put there solely to annoy their significant other. I feel like killing my dh at least twice a week but behind it all I still love him, annoying and all as he is :xox
pricilla Posts: 1564
[quote="summer daisy":2pm3z9bm] My DH transferred the washing from the machine to the dryer last week and then told the childminder that he does all the laundry ALL the time. [/quote:2pm3z9bm] They are so mad :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
What I hate is when a job ie.hoovering isnt done properly...I had to bit my tongue yesterday as it wasnt hoovered properly for fear of being called a nag! Also do you get the "I emptied the dishwasher"??I do eh...do you want a badge ill give you a kick in the arse instead :o0 i will tell him in future I did the washing,cleaned the windows,cleanded the kitchen,ironed etc...
Marvin Mole Posts: 1076
I could have written it aswell!! My DH announces to me last night that he's heading away for the weekend with his brother ... this weekend! No consideration for what plans I might have had and the fact we are moving house in 2 weeks and no packing has been done!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Moet for me Posts: 1841
Aw married bliss its great isn't it :o0 still they do do nice things once in a while to make up for being complete divvies the rest of the time.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Moet for Me":31e1yr88]Aw married bliss its great isn't it :o0 still they do do nice things once in a while to make up for being complete divvies the rest of the time.[/quote:31e1yr88] True he helped me in from my car on Friday evening when I got in from work with the bags I had and said to me go up for a rest im heading out for about 2 hrs and when I went upstairs he had my PJ's laid out on the bed and the duvet pulled back,thought it was very thoughtful of him as I was in a foul humour and was extremely tired :lvs :lvs
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Mama Dora":22o2kot0][quote="Moet for Me":22o2kot0]Aw married bliss its great isn't it :o0 still they do do nice things once in a while to make up for being complete divvies the rest of the time.[/quote:22o2kot0] True he helped me in from my car on Friday evening when I got in from work with the bags I had and said to me go up for a rest im heading out for about 2 hrs and when I went upstairs he had my PJ's laid out on the bed and the duvet pulled back,thought it was very thoughtful of him as I was in a foul humour and was extremely tired :lvs :lvs[/quote:22o2kot0] is he real dolly?? :o0 :o0 :wv