Getting a moses basket from some one else????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunshine. Posts: 1387
Does anyone have a clue where you can get the matress and dressing sets for moses baskets if you want to replace the ones on the basket that you are getting from some-one else............. Phew ..... that seems soooooooooooo long winded :-8
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
Emme Posts: 4735
I got mine off kiddicare..was getting a large order from them (buggy) so was worth the delivery charge of 19.99.
Mama2b! Posts: 131
They say always replace the mattress in the moses basket and cot if you're getting it 2nd hand. And there's great little fabric attachments from m&p's, mothercare, smyth's toys... It's so handy getting stuff from people. We havn't had that luxury and had to buy everything from scratch!! :eek
Mama2b! Posts: 131
They say always replace the mattress in the moses basket and cot if you're getting it 2nd hand. And there's great little fabric attachments from m&p's, mothercare, smyth's toys... It's so handy getting stuff from people. We havn't had that luxury and had to buy everything from scratch!! :eek
Princess_Jessabell Posts: 291
i was in guineys last week and they had the matresses and dressing for moses basket. the lining was only 20 euro.
tras Posts: 1460
TBH, I just washed my sister's mattress on a high temp, they get used for such a short space of time I didn't think it was worth a new one. We had our one in the cot at about 8 weeks, she kept hitting her hands off the side and waking herself up! That said, my sister's LO was only born 16 weeks before my LO so it was pretty new anyway.